The "I could care less" ZOMG thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another one!

I'm not saying they have to release them everywhere to everyone, but there has to be a better method than what they are doing now. 4-8 figures per store is pretty ridiculous. Personally I could care less since I always go Takara anyway, but man it just seems like untapped potential.

careless1.jpg

The Batmobile gets an entry into the Care Less ZOMG thread!! :yess:

Ladies and gentlemen, I believe we have witnessed the missing evolutionary link from "I couldn't care less" to "careless"!

How about omitting not only the negative particle but the verb itself too?

Now that's when it's going to far. Who really gives a damn that the box or art box is a little ding up. I could less about a stupid box.

Ding!

I could care less what anyone thinks of what I like so I don't see why someone else's opinion needs to be supressed. I doubt anyone is canceling an order based on what someone on the internet thinks.

10char

In lieu of this thread I definetely could care less about the stuff your now talking about but irregardless of that I want you guys too hold down the fort until I get back.

There needs to be an elite mod squad formed on this board for the sole purpose of cracking down hard on horrible grammar.

You have my blessing to b*tch all day about eyebrow spacing on dolls when you can correctly articulate a sentence. :lecture

Good luck gentlemen!

From the producers of "I can happy" and "I can wet".

For the sake of the movie for my liking, I can careless if a kid has access to R movies. What I care about is them dumbing down an R movie to meet the 13 requirement, to meet the "marketing needs" to reach "more sales". All the cool stuff gets cut out. :(

Back