The "I could care less" ZOMG thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1240569_555871121132948_358515212_n.jpg

I could not care less about people who mistakenly say "I could care less" when they mean "I could not care less".

I agree with the content of this post, but he could care less.

It never works when you shoehorn a character into an existing plot. Reading the writer's explanation reminds now again, why Transformers movies sucked (well the 1st was tolerable), and why Prometheus sucked (well, it was not completely bad, but the Spaights script was better). And with the latest Orci temper-tantrum...I'm a writer and you the audience should be lucky enough to watch the stuff I write...I'm not surprised that they thought they could do anything and it be awesome. I agreed with others that said it made more sense to (a) have John Harrison just be a brand new villain; or (b) have Cumbertwit play Joachim and lead up to a 3rd film that had an epic space battle with Khan. I think what a lot of us 30 somethings that grew up with WOK though ID sorely lacked was a epic ship to ship battle. Not the quick 5 min. battle. The character of Khan was just too big to shoehorn into an already existing storyline. It minimized his character and also there were no real costs in this film other than no-name red-shirts and Admiral Pike. I mean Kirk dies and is resurrected in 5 min. (Jesus even took longer.) And as others have said, this young series DID NOT earn the ending it got. You can't have two guys who had a lifetime of friendship as in the classic be compared to two guys that rarely had signs of friendship at all and have the same emotional impact of the death scene. They should have gone original, which would have satisfied all the newbie Trek fans (as they could care less about Khan or even know who the flip Khan was) and the old fans like me would have been fine with something original in the new timeline.

Here's another one.

So everyone on here has been saying they are sick of prequels, and now want a really irrelevant prequel?

All you guys really want is a Solid Snake game with Hayter voicing him. You can care less how good the Phantom Pain is or any Metal Gear is, as long as those 2 things aren’t in it.

Scientology's retort to Leah Remini's slam on DWTS...

"We know this may come as a surprise to someone as self-absorbed as Ms. Remini, but we could care less if she wins or loses on 'Dancing With the Stars,'" the organization said in a statement to ABC News.

Article

Could care less about the EX. Represents one of my least fav. parts of the film.

Of course "least fav. part" doesn't mean it's a part he totally hated, so chances are he will still get the EX. It will just probably be his least fav. EX.

In this very section of the forum no less.

Most of RMs figures come on official TT bodies
And as for the boxes? Are you collecting those? Most people could care less what box the figure comes in. Its all about how it looks on the shelf, right?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Back