The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t wanna be the guy that posts updates about his order’s location, but there is something weird with the tracking. First of all I bought the figure from TNS and I chose the EMS (speedpost) shipping option.

When I track my order from Hongkong’s speedpost page it says “Process completed for departure (Electronic customs information submitted)”. And it shows that stage of my shipment as being processed and not as left origin.

Now, if I track it from the EMS page the last update says “departed from export office”.

Finally, if I track my order from the Hellenic Post page, the last update is that it left Hong Kong’s airport.

The last update from all 3 websites was done same day and hour. So which could probably be correct? Has it left Hong Kong or is it still being processed?

“Process completed for departure (Electronic customs information submitted)”.
Does this mean it left for my country? or is just customs information finished and it’s getting ready to be shipped?

Hopefully it can be announced this year.
That's awesome! Just hope things don't get bad like last time, with the whole "Popstar" situation... Are you guys prepared about something like that happening again? maybe another way of promotion or something like that?

Up until a couple years ago(?) ace was doing some Vietnam sets, I believe the last thing they did were some female soldiers in Vietnam. They were a great company, my only issue was the uniforms and gear was a bit oversized.

The guy behind Toys City and ES used to post on OSW, we corresponded thru email quite a bit comparing figure projects and one day he was like oh yeah btw, I’m easy simple and gonna start making figures heh.

It’s crazy though how far DAMs quality has come - though they are reaching HT prices!
Ace are people from Hong Kong, I met them years ago when Brian from blackopstoys came to HK, we had a meeting with Ace people together, I think 1/6 is not their major business, very few output from them but they make solid figures

Tim from ES is a good friend of mine, he worked for toys city, as a huge fan of military figure he decided to start ES and make his own figures, ES is the only challenge for DAM military line, solid and detail molding, reasonable price and well planned innovative ideas

Toys city gone in a sudden back in 2017/2018, the original boss of toys city cheated us, took our payment but never ship and then disappeared, then some of the toys city staff take over the brand but seems it didn't work well. Vortoys for example is from old toys city people

Don’t wanna be the guy that posts updates about his order’s location, but there is something weird with the tracking. First of all I bought the figure from TNS and I chose the EMS (speedpost) shipping option.

When I track my order from Hongkong’s speedpost page it says “Process completed for departure (Electronic customs information submitted)”. And it shows that stage of my shipment as being processed and not as left origin.

Now, if I track it from the EMS page the last update says “departed from export office”.

Finally, if I track my order from the Hellenic Post page, the last update is that it left Hong Kong’s airport.

The last update from all 3 websites was done same day and hour. So which could probably be correct? Has it left Hong Kong or is it still being processed?

“Process completed for departure (Electronic customs information submitted)”.
Does this mean it left for my country? or is just customs information finished and it’s getting ready to be shipped?
It should left HK airport already, just not sure if it takes a direct flight. FYI if you want to pay for expedite shipping from Hong Kong, don't choose EMS. It is because EMS is more or less same as economy shipping, EMS is just 1st priority to get on the plane if any. Hong Kong post don't have their own flights, they rely on civil airlines, which means when there's lack of flights EMS not any faster than ePacket. You may consider vantage or couriers like DHL or FedEx

That's awesome! Just hope things don't get bad like last time, with the whole "Popstar" situation... Are you guys prepared about something like that happening again? maybe another way of promotion or something like that?
I think the best way that won't happen is that they only post on their FB page and no one tags RS or the VAs for it. Otherwise things are goanna go bad fast if people don't listen.

It should left HK airport already, just not sure if it takes a direct flight. FYI if you want to pay for expedite shipping from Hong Kong, don't choose EMS. It is because EMS is more or less same as economy shipping, EMS is just 1st priority to get on the plane if any. Hong Kong post don't have their own flights, they rely on civil airlines, which means when there's lack of flights EMS not any faster than ePacket. You may consider vantage or couriers like DHL or FedEx
Thanks Kit! Good to know! I’ve ordered the second batch figure from your site. I would also like to know about the new 4PX shipping method and if it’s available to Greece, so expect an email from me the next few days! Thank you again for the help and communication!

I think the best way that won't happen is that they only post on their FB page and no one tags RS or the VAs for it. Otherwise things are goanna go bad fast if people don't listen.
You may be right, but I wouldn’t like it to be this way, as I am not in the private Facebook group. I’ve been trying to join for the last 2 years but I haven’t found a person that could invite me. I just hope a new thread gets created or we continue this one with the JM pics and updates, so people like myself that aren’t on the FB group can get updated on the project

Thanks Kit! Good to know! I’ve ordered the second batch figure from your site. I would also like to know about the new 4PX shipping method and if it’s available to Greece, so expect an email from me the next few days! Thank you again for the help and communication!
ya 4PX cover Greece as well

You may be right, but I wouldn’t like it to be this way, as I am not in the private Facebook group. I’ve been trying to join for the last 2 years but I haven’t found a person that could invite me. I just hope a new thread gets created or we continue this one with the JM pics and updates, so people like myself that aren’t on the FB group can get updated on the project
It could be all up to R.R.X but I imagine that would be the safest way to announce the figure plus there will always be one or two people who update this thread.

I am in the private group, but I am not permitted to send invites, so send R_R_X a pm, along with your FB userID and he will hook you up.

Back