The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you R_R_X and Limtoys for the trust and business

I got a few emails asking if they were able to cancel the preorder for 2nd batch because they ordered the figure somewhere else before

So now we extend the preorder cut-off date to 20th Nov, please drop us an email to [email protected] if you need to cancel the preorder. Cancellation is acceptable before the cut-off date and surely you will get the deposit back

Once preorder cuts off we shall report orders to Limtoys which means the deposit will be locked down and it's not refundable after 20th November

Hopefully everyone could get the problem resolved

Meanwhile, at SWTOYS HQ...

1__32535.1621502310.jpg

Is their a way of paying @Kit Chen in full for the figure. Like I’ve known kit as an acquaintance over the course of this figures production. But from the little Gmails we exchanged he made an impression that I could trust him with my $200.

Is their a way of paying @Kit Chen in full for the figure. Like I’ve known kit as an acquaintance over the course of this figures production. But from the little Gmails we exchanged he made an impression that I could trust him with my $200.
Of coz, pls drop us an email with your order number, we will send you PayPal invoice for the balance

Here hoping Toysorigin will do a solid and carried out the order I put deposit on and if not I go to Kit Chen any day I trust those guys had great experience from them
Just put an order on Onesixthkit if I get two then there my birthday present for my brother

Last edited:
Like I’ve known kit as an acquaintance over the course of this figures production. But from the little Gmails we exchanged he made an impression that I could trust him with my $200.

Here hoping Toysorigin will do a solid and carried out the order I put deposit on and if not I go to Kit Chen any day I trust those guys had great experience from them
Just put an order on Onesixthkit if I get two then there my birthday present for my brother

:lecture

You can't go wrong with Kit.

I've been a customer of his for years, and he's been one of the most reliable, conscientious, polite and easily contactable retailers I've ever dealt with.

If you end up with two Gunslingers, and you can afford it, it'll likely be a blessing in disguise. I ordered a pair from Kit as soon as the pre-order went up, as with the outfit, sculpt and accessory options it'd be impossible to have just one. :monkey3

Does anyone know if the OneSixthOutfitters pre-orders that are up at the moment are coming soon or if that's a later batch?

The news about toy origin is worrying. I have paid a deposit on onesixth just in case toy origin fall through. No need to apologise @R_X_X

A Friend of mine who lives in Belgium has ordered Joel and Elie from Cc toys on Kghobby. They sent them with a low value of 17$ so he won't get too many taxes. Do you know if Giantoy will do the same?

A Friend of mine who lives in Belgium has ordered Joel and Elie from Cc toys on Kghobby. They sent them with a low value of 17$ so he won't get too many taxes. Do you know if Giantoy will do the same?

They'll do what they can to help if you ask them.

Here is Giantoy’s policy. They declare all packages. Also if I am not mistaken since the new EU taxation rules they work with the IOSS system. You pay 5$ and your parcel passes tax free in your country.

Attachments

• EFA0BB14-9546-44A3-BEAF-E6A556C814E3.jpeg
    EFA0BB14-9546-44A3-BEAF-E6A556C814E3.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 281B1123-B6D1-44C2-81C4-169305C87515.png
    281B1123-B6D1-44C2-81C4-169305C87515.png
    375 KB · Views: 36
I'm still waiting for an update on the separate headsculpt from Kit. Got my invoice from KgHobby for the figure a few days ago. I'm so excited to finally have it in hand.

I'm still waiting for an update on the separate headsculpt from Kit. Got my invoice from KgHobby for the figure a few days ago. I'm so excited to finally have it in hand.
May I have your order number please? Because all head sculpts shall be shipped already

Pls check spambox maybe our email dropped there, if not, pls email us your order number to [email protected] and we will have a look

:lecture

You can't go wrong with Kit.

I've been a customer of his for years, and he's been one of the most reliable, conscientious, polite and easily contactable retailers I've ever dealt with.

If you end up with two Gunslingers, and you can afford it, it'll likely be a blessing in disguise. I ordered a pair from Kit as soon as the pre-order went up, as with the outfit, sculpt and accessory options it'd be impossible to have just one. :monkey3
I’m kinda gonna have to watch my money this month but I might get two who knows

Back