The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. That really sucks. I actually don't even have the credit card I purchased the figure with anymore, so I can't even get a refund. That's really tough. ****.
Was it linked to your bank? I'm really sorry to hear it, we tried to make it work but Toy Origin seems to not care, we will never have any dealings with them ever again, this is a huge blow to all of you who were waiting for this and those who payed in full and to us as well who unfortunately suffer the repercussions of their actions.

Wow. That really sucks. I actually don't even have the credit card I purchased the figure with anymore, so I can't even get a refund. That's really tough. ****.
Even though we had our differences in the past and we’re both kinda fine fellows sometimes I’m really sorry man at least we can relate on that part.

Was it linked to your bank? I'm really sorry to hear it, we tried to make it work but Toy Origin seems to not care, we will never have any dealings with them ever again, this is a huge blow to all of you who were waiting for this and those who payed in full and to us as well who unfortunately suffer the repercussions of their actions.
No. It was a credit card independent of my bank, I used something that wasn't a bank card which is a personal preference on any international orders. Just a regular MasterCard that I closed earlier this year. I had the figured paid off but figured I could supply a different card when the order was ready to ship for whatever shipping card came up, or just request PayPal.

Not going to lie, that's really brutal. First time I'm genuinely frustrated in this process, but what can you do. I'll go order from Kit. Can you at least send the allotment that was supposed to go to Toy Origin to him so those of us getting shafted can at least still get this figure this year?

Even though we had our differences in the past and we’re both kinda fine fellows sometimes I’m really sorry man at least we can relate on that part.
I have no problem with you and I'm sorry if I ever gave the impression that I did. I think we all know who the only guy I am not a fan of here is. I just wanted people to stop badgering R_R_X over when the figure would release since it was out of his control and he's had enough to deal with in this process.

Thank you though. Sucks to pay twice for one figure, but what can you do. I want this thing, just really kills my excitement.

I have no problem with you and I'm sorry if I ever gave the impression that I did. I think we all know who the only guy I am not a fan of here is. I just wanted people to stop badgering R_R_X over when the figure would release since it was out of his control and he's had enough to deal with in this process.

Thank you though. Sucks to pay twice for one figure, but what can you do. I want this thing, just really kills my excitement.
I mean like I didn’t know my future back then I lived a very confusing violent life so I was Absorb to by it at a very young age and anger and frustration was all I knew and when I was fiending back in 2020 I’m still genuinely surprised I was physically able to read a toy forum with how much was wrong with me mentally and physically.

Is there a way of deleting an account on toy origin I don’t feel safe having those dick wads having my info?

After the two years we’ve been acquaintances, I appreciate your honesty at the end of the day. You sure don’t mind saying what’s on your mind😂

Wow I'm so glad that I cancelled my preorder on toy origins, and ordered my Arthur on Giantoy. I knew Toy origins wasn't reliable when the owner replied to my question like I was his b!tch.

I mean like I didn’t know my future back then I lived a very confusing violent life so I was Absorb to by it at a very young age and anger and frustration was all I knew and when I was fiending back in 2020 I’m still genuinely surprised I was physically able to read a toy forum with how much was wrong with me mentally and physically.
I don't know what you've been through, and this isn't really a place to discuss it so I'm going to move on from the topic after this comment - but whatever you've been through and whatever you're dealing with, hang in there. If there's anything I've learned about life, it's that it does eventually get better. Keep your head up, everything in the past is water under the bridge. Sorry if I gave you grief during a tough time for you. Like I said, it was more about trying to give the rep a break.

Keep your head up and I hope you enjoy the figure when it gets to you.

85FAD698-67CC-47FA-9731-C7A6AD776B75.jpeg
Well, I reckon you can’t cry over spilled milk,
at least I have old marston to keep me company in the mean time.

I don't know what you've been through, and this isn't really a place to discuss it so I'm going to move on from the topic after this comment - but whatever you've been through and whatever you're dealing with, hang in there. If there's anything I've learned about life, it's that it does eventually get better. Keep your head up, everything in the past is water under the bridge. Sorry if I gave you grief during a tough time for you. Like I said, it was more about trying to give the rep a break.

Keep your head up and I hope you enjoy the figure when it gets to you.
Like I don’t even remember what I was thinking back then but I have a family now and I’ve found my redemption and my meaning.
from all the bad I’ve seen it was worth it in the end. just wish I could see that Arthur figure and get those perfect cattlemen gloves for marston and finally finish John after 4 years on working on him.

this is the email I sent and received a little while ago. Not to happy with the response not gonna lie. I have the figure already paid in full and wanted to take my business to OSK with the refund amount. I went ahead and preordered with OSK but this is infuriating if I do not get my money back.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211105-191239_Gmail (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20211105-191239_Gmail (1).jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot_20211105-190020_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20211105-190020_Gmail.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 109
UPDATE ON TOY ORIGIN
Toy Origin has reached out, we will try to work something out in the next couple of days, in the meantime I still highly recommend One Sixth Kit if you're not confident in Toy Origin and only payed the deposit, if you have already payed in full, please be patient while we try to work something out, thank you.

UPDATE ON TOY ORIGIN
Toy Origin has reached out, we will try to work something out in the next couple of days, in the meantime I still highly recommend One Sixth Kit if you're not confident in Toy Origin and only payed the deposit, if you have already payed in full, please be patient while we try to work something out, thank you.
Interesting that they only reached out after being called out and probably being swamped with refund requests. Funny how that works :lol

UPDATE ON TOY ORIGIN
So at your advice I placed an order with Kit to not get screwed over. Now you’re saying I may need to cancel that because Toy Origin may need to cancel that? So either way I’m losing money now.

I gotta step away from this thread for a few days. Talk about a mood killer.

So at your advice I placed an order with Kit to not get screwed over. Now you’re saying I may need to cancel that because Toy Origin may need to cancel that? So either way I’m losing money now.

I gotta step away from this thread for a few days. Talk about a mood killer.
No, now you have two great figures ;)

Back