The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I'm glad for all the pics, weren't we supposed to hide this figure? Seems a bit counterintuitive to have blogger pics and YouTube reviews.

When you pay the invoice on TNS, does it give you the option to update the address? The information for my initial deposit still says my California address.

When you pay the invoice on TNS, does it give you the option to update the address? The information for my initial deposit still says my California address.
In the email they sent telling you it's in stock, they say to let them know, so email them.

While I'm glad for all the pics, weren't we supposed to hide this figure? Seems a bit counterintuitive to have blogger pics and YouTube reviews.
I’ll say it again. This is Tacitus Kilgore. A completely different character. So I don’t know why a company that made an irrelevant game would have a problem with this figure 🙃🙃🙃

Hi guys , a question for the people who order in TNS , is muy first order with them, i just pay the invoice this morning , they send tracking number later or how? Thanks

Hi guys , a question for the people who order in TNS , is muy first order with them, i just pay the invoice this morning , they send tracking number later or how? Thanks
Not yet in stock, they'll send you the tracking once they get it and send it.

They'll send a tracking number when they've sorted it, but at the moment it sounds like they're backed up with orders to get out the door.

I sent them a ticket to update my order address, but according to their FB page, the paypal address is the one they use for shipment.
So be sure that your paypal address is also up to date ;)

My mom thinks all packages from China to the US will take a year. I’m assuming it’ll be more like 3-4 weeks?

My mom thinks all packages from China to the US will take a year. I’m assuming it’ll be more like 3-4 weeks?
Won’t take a year. Throughout the whole pandemic I’ve been receiving shipments from China and Japan and they’ve come in under two weeks, closer to one.

I’m gonna refrain from watching a review on this guy because I wanna have a special moment when I open the package for the first time with the original soundtrack in the background. Hopefully toy origin gets their shipment in this weekend or next week.

R_R_X said he would let us know when Toy Origin was sent their shipment. That hasn’t happened yet. If LIM doesn’t send the figures over via air mail they probably won’t have them until December sometime.

Back