The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pleasant thing to wake up to. Both the figure and mid beard shipped from GianToys. Can't wait for this to come in.

zlgMupJ.png

Glad you guys are getting your gunslingers soon, probably gonna have to wait a month or two on toy origin but it’ll arrive soon enough.

Hey @R_R_X, due to the shipping situation between the US and China, will this affect deliveries stateside?
How is he suppose to know that? lol LIM simply shipped it out on their end to all the HK retailers and then those retailers shipped it out to us. No one has any control over the **** storm that's happening at the docks for international shipping.

Hey @R_R_X, due to the shipping situation between the US and China, will this affect deliveries stateside?
The shipping situation is messed up everywhere, none of us have control over what happens with the orders once they're shipped, some retailers give you the choice to pick faster delivery methods but otherwise it's really up to fate, I'll be waiting for my personal copies for way longer than most you given how even more incompetent the postal service here became after the pandemic and the new EU VAT rules, plus customs will keep them for 2 weeks and charge me ridiculous fees completely unrelated to the VAT itself, so yeah you might be waiting a little depending on what mehtod of shipping you picked but consider yourself lucky you're not in the EU :lol .

Last edited:
46D7E770-7FCD-4FFF-BA1C-343FF5D791A4.jpeg

It’s crazy to see just how much it improved from the prototype, I removed freaking out over the prototype and thought it was perfect. It’s insane that you guys went back and made it the best it possibly could be, I was able to order two one form OSK when it first went up and another from giantoy a few months back, funnily my giantoy order shipped while my osk hasn’t yet

Attachments

• 72483638-2DAC-4E54-8FB6-DB267D377469.jpeg
    72483638-2DAC-4E54-8FB6-DB267D377469.jpeg
    245.4 KB · Views: 102
In other sort of related news, new reports popping up that a RDR1 remaster is in the works.

It feels like they were grooming the new side company who did the GTA Remasters to be the ones that handle the RDR Remaster. I hope they do it within the RDR2 engine and not Unreal though. From what I've heard there's so much spit & tape on RDR it'll take effort which ever platform they use.

darn the Arthur figure is off the chain I hope i live to see the day that to have the little man in my hands. I like to go out west and bring Arthur and John for some good shots, but they ain’t flesh and blood like me so they might melt if they’re out for too long, but i reckon a green screen and some good lighting would do much fine, and then i can put them in any desired environment i want.

Maybe in the future when I get access to photoshop i can recreate stills from the game.

The shipping situation is messed up everywhere, none of us have control over what happens with the orders once they're shipped, some retailers give you the choice to pick faster delivery methods but otherwise it's really up to fate, I'll be waiting for my personal copies for way longer than most you given how even more incompetent the postal service here became after the pandemic and the new EU VAT rules, plus customs will keep them for 2 weeks and charge me ridiculous fees completely unrelated to the VAT itself, so yeah you might be waiting a little depending on what mehtod of shipping you picked but consider yourself lucky you're not in the EU :lol .

OSK claims it should reach my country (EU, Greece) without me having to pay extra fees in customs.
It's my 1st order with him after the new EU import rules, so I am not sure if it 'll happen, guess I will find soon enough.

OSK claims it should reach my country (EU, Greece) without me having to pay extra fees in customs.
It's my 1st order with him after the new EU import rules, so I am not sure if it 'll happen, guess I will find soon enough.
I am also from Grecce. Giantoy also told me the same thing. According to them they found a new way for us in the EU to avoid customs. There is a post on OSK facebook group about this subject, if you want to read it The Gunslinger and Damtoys Godfather are my first figures after a long time, so I don't know if this "trick" will help to avoid taxes. 6 months ago I ordered something from TNS with no extra fees but this was before the new laws.

Just got home after being away thanks to some ops here in the navy and I read these fantastic news. Just waiting for my invoice too! (KGHobby) BTW, how are the shipping fees nowadays? Did they increase or what?

Back