The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They just ruined that cameo go WB lol
They literally never learn. Even though everyone was expecting Maguire and Garfield in NWH they still never showed them in the trailers.

But NO ONE was even considering that Zod would be in this and with Keaton as a guaranteed sell they still went out of their way to ruin the surprise.

Tom curry is in the movie as well according IMDB, I hope they are playing more cards close to their chest.

This is the movie I’ve been waiting for my whole life 😬
Mine is the Director's Cut of Batman Forever.

Embrace the Bat.
19cfa839d55efaf289c4a082a240e84660fa8d2e.gif

What happened to the Keaton lips? :(

Also, that cowl looks a bit soft. I think The Returns cowl looked a bit sharper, but it could be the lighting.

View attachment 622576
Honestly that’s one reason I thought everything with Keaton looked “off”. His movies take place in a gritty, time-frozen gothic nightmarescape. Gotham is a surreal dreamland of clashing styles that was unlike anything else out there.

But his Batman now looks to just be in… a modern movie. None of the weird style came with him. It’s like if Christopher Reeve’s Superman popped up in Man of Steel’s world.

Again, this is based on a few frames of film, but I don't like all the weird armor bits with holes in it. Too busy for no good reason.

I DO like that it appears to be grey and blue with a yellow belt, which is something we haven't seen since 1966 Batman. Should have gone all out and included the oval symbol.

Back