The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was hilarious, if only because it seemed super indicative of what real-life servicemen go through all the time: hurry up and wait.

beatbox.gif

Are these boss-tier Scout troopers? idk 🤷‍♀️

This was hilarious, if only because it seemed super indicative of what real-life servicemen go through all the time: hurry up and wait.

View attachment 589272

Are these boss-tier Scout troopers? idk 🤷‍♀️
As these guys are so ridiculously over the top incompetent for comedic reasons I'd say no.
Troopers have always had their moments of ineptitude since the OT but that dial has been cranked up to 11 recently.

ww2x9.gif

57404c.gif

6ncc6j.gif

5fmt2q.gif

5fmtjx.gif

5fmukk.gif

Recently? The toughest to live down, should still be the savage beating they got from teddy bears with sticks. :lol
Troopers have always had their moments of ineptitude since the OT but that dial has been cranked up to 11 recently.

Last edited:
Also I think we'd truly be at a point where we could just say screw it, all dead characters can be alive again with literally any explanation being acceptable.
I'm with you on this. I don't want them to bring back yet another dead character.
Besides, I don't trust them to handle his return well at all.

Also I think we'd truly be at a point where we could just say screw it, all dead characters can be alive again with literally any explanation being acceptable.

I will admit that I was looking forward to seeing Fett escape the Sarlaac on screen, now I wish I hadn't. I'll never accept the lame way they did it.

The concept of mech legs Maul is kinda cool but c'mon, the dude was literally cut in half and fell down a bottomless pit. Don't even get me started with vaporized Palpatine.

The Mandalorian season 2 is a great chronological end point to the story. It's time to let the whole franchise rest in peace like the characters who have died. Star Wars is run by incompetent buffoons now and that is as good a reason as any to call it quits.

Taika DID just ask Natalie Portman to be in his new Star Wars film.

As much as I want Fett to be saved in BofBF S2, I know that Disney is not capable of understanding these characters as deeply as we do. I still can't get over how abysmal of a failure his show was.

Even if they got Fett even close to right in a theoretical season 2, the continuity of it would not make sense now. It's botched for good.

Taika DID just ask Natalie Portman to be in his new Star Wars film.
Ah yes, I believe the explanation for how Padme could still be alive would be that her death was too ****ing stupid in the first place to not be a deliberate ploy by herself, Yoda and Obi-Wan so that she too would be safe from Anakin. And I would actually accept that. :lol

Well, but Windu got thrown through a glass wall. We did not see him die. And he's a Jedi.

If Fett got out of the sarlacc pit, then a JEDI can survive a fall.

But regardless, Mace would show up with a gaggle of cute Jedi students in tow, to give the kiddies something to relate to. Those kids might even have their own little multicolored speeders or something. This is Disney, and their ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of certain victory is by now the stuff of legend.

"Somehow Padme has returned. Medically she was dead but she lost the will to stay that way."

....a deliberate ploy by herself, Yoda and Obi-Wan so that she too would be safe from Anakin. And I would actually accept that. :lol
And easily could have passed her off as one of the spare handmaidens. :lol
Just add it to all the other POV lies Yoda and Kenobi told her children.

Last edited:
Did anyone watch any of recent videos from Doomock saying that Favreau might potentially rage quit StarWars after Mando SS3 because BOBF was intentionally sabotaged by the witch KK during his watch and The Mouse did nothing to prevent that incident ?

Back