The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone watch any of recent videos from Doomock saying that Favreau might potentially rage quit StarWars after Mando SS3 because BOBF was intentionally sabotaged by the witch KK during his watch and The Mouse did nothing to prevent that incident ?

What?!! Tell us more, when did that happen??

Did anyone watch any of recent videos from Doomock saying that Favreau might potentially rage quit StarWars after Mando SS3 because BOBF was intentionally sabotaged by the witch KK during his watch and The Mouse did nothing to prevent that incident ?
I heard that rumour. I'll take it with a crate of salt for now, but if it does turn out to be true, I can see myself giving up on Disney Star Wars altogether.

Nope. I don't watch Doomcock cause if I just wanna make up ******** about the goings on behind the scenes at Disney, I can do that just fine by myself without a plastic headed moron talking down to me in a silly voice.

Whey would anyone give that idiot clicks after every single thing he ever heard from "inside sources" all turned out to be 100% false??

Nope. I don't watch Doomcock cause if I just wanna make up ******** about the goings on behind the scenes at Disney, I can do that just fine by myself without a plastic headed moron talking down to me in a silly voice.

Whey would anyone give that idiot clicks after every single thing he ever heard from "inside sources" all turned out to be 100% false??

Sometimes I'm bored and it's a mild amusement to watch conspiracy theories😁. No end to the kind of BS folks can come up with. Meanwhile, like with the PT, after Obi, I remain appreciative - in hindsight - of Boba's arc. At least some *&^% work went into it.

At least, yah know, Boba strangled that giant sand cockroach. It's not like he was bumbling like Obi forgetting names and *&^% (none of which I blame Ewan for; he was putting his back into it, the poor guy).

Boba snorted a lizard and didn't whine about it. Got smacked by the Tuskens, but got up. Fought side by side with Fennec and Mando. There's some good stuff in BOBF. At least Boba looked all beat up and burnt. Heck, even Fennec even had her intestines reconstructed.

Unlike in Obi, where you get stabbed with a light saber and then just shake it off like a paper cut. :stake

I have some hope for Andor. 🤞

BM3.1.gif

You gotta be simple to take any of that at face value.

I'm rewatching scenes from the show (I'll never actually sit through the entire thing again) and now I'm sad that the Tusken tribe all got killed. Especially the kid. Bums me out.

Back