The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Post credits stinger. Man approaches Bacta tank and we hear classic spurs ringing with each footstep. We hear a whoosh of air as the tank is opened and bacta splashes onto the floor. Then we hear a voice, “Omega”. The penguinesque figure is slipping around in the spilled bacta pleads with the masked man, “brother, I thought you were dead… I uh just wanted a new start”. “And you shall have one”, replies the masked man.

Quick cut from Omega’s shocked face to her same expression frozen in carbonite. Real Boba looks at the bounty notice and shakes his head.., “I hate it when they say no disintegrations” then we see Slave 1 punching into hyperspace
You wish......as do we all lol...

62nzj6.jpg

Let's not kid ourselves. It's going to be a complete cesspit in here over the next few weeks. :monkey5 :monkey2

The best we can hope for is that the last episodes will be entertaining. Some big actions scenes.
Don't think any of the issues will be magically fixed though. And it won't do anything to fix the previous 4 episodes.
Boba will have chased a bunny droid through a kitchen forever.
He will have been confused by a locked door forever.
Blinged mobility scooters forever.
Boba nearly falling into the Sarlaac again. Forever.
Boba being confused and needing saving forever.
Etc etc etc
Then of course the finale will be shat out by RR.
I'm not hopeful.
Yes it'll probably get a bit "toxic" in here but better than the tidal wave of "i'M LoViNg iT DoN't uNdErStAnD tHe HaTe. LoViNg eVeRy sEcOnD. BeTtEr tHaN MaNdO" That is social media right now.

The best we can hope for is that the last episodes will be entertaining. Some big actions scenes.
Don't think any of the issues will be magically fixed though. And it won't do anything to fix the previous 4 episodes.
Boba will have chased a bunny droid through a kitchen forever.
He will have been confused by a locked door forever.
Blinged mobility scooters forever.
Boba nearly falling into the Sarlaac again. Forever.
Boba being confused and needing saving forever.
Etc etc etc
Then of course the finale will be shat out by RR.
I'm not hopeful.
Yes it'll probably get a bit "toxic" in here but better than the tidal wave of "i'M LoViNg iT DoN't uNdErStAnD tHe HaTe. LoViNg eVeRy sEcOnD. BeTtEr tHaN MaNdO" That is social media right now.
From your list, this has to be the standout. :lol What was he thinking?!
sheep-rescue.gif

From your list, this has to be the standout. :lol What was he thinking?!
sheep-rescue.gif

Like Sideshow Bob walking into rakes over and over.

And it's an abbreviated list at that. Didn't even mention the time he tried to rugby tackle a wookiee wearing nothing but his underwear.
Or instantly and without question accepted a gift from a pair of hutts that sent someone to kill him the night before. He then hugs that giant savage gift because a stranger, also given him by those same hutts, says its OK, the big murder monster is just misunderstood.
Or even just the simple fact that he uttered the line "no hard feelings mate"
Or tried to start a criminal empire with just himself and his carer.
Or the fact he doesn't actually commit any crimes. A crime lord that doesn't commit crimes.
His constant walking to and from the mayor's office.
The fact that in 4 episodes, he has fired a blaster just once, in a flashback, using a rifle he then broke by hitting bikers with it, even though he had a stick with him.
He has used his jetpack once. He has fired a rocket.
Can you imagine if Mando only fired a single blaster in the first 4 episodes of The Mandalorian?
No matter how much pews pews they put in the last few episodes, all the above still happened.

Last edited:
It's just so uneven and bizarre the way this show is playing out. I have to wonder if Morrison has seen any of the completed episodes of this show and realizes how emasculated and weak Boba Fett is coming across in this.

Oh I think Morrison is well aware. He was and is just powerless to do anything about it. And I feel really bad for him, and everyone in this.

We will see if Mando actually appears. For his sake, I hope he does not.

And obviously, Favreau was drunk off his ass. I think Disney is trying to do WAY TOO MANY shows at once, both SW and otherwise, in-house production talent is obviously up against the ropes at Disney. Well, its all going to bite their asses in the end.

Like Sideshow Bob walking into rakes over and over.

And it's an abbreviated list at that. Didn't even mention the time he tried to rugby tackle a wookiee wearing nothing but his underwear.
Or instantly and without question accepted a gift from a pair of hutts that sent someone to kill him the night before. He then hugs that giant savage gift because a stranger, also given him by those same hutts, says its OK, the big murder monster I just misunderstood.
Or even just the simple fact that he uttered the line "no hard feelings mate"
Or tried to start a criminal empire with just himself and his carer.
Or the fact he doesn't actually commit any crimes. A crime lord that doesn't commit crimes.
His constant walking to and from the mayor's office.
The fact that in 4 episodes, he has fired a blaster just once, in a flashback, using a rifle he then broke by hitting bikers with it, even though he had a stick with him.
He has used his jetpack once. He has fired a rocket.
Can you imagine if Mando only fired a single blaster in the first 4 episodes of The Mandalorian?
No matter how much pews pews they put in the last few episodes, all the above still happened.
You went in pretty heavy again there bud. :lol
CourageousQuickItaliangreyhound-size_restricted.gif

Curious to see if "the muscle" in tonight's ep could be the return of some TESB bounty hunters,Cad Bane,Krrsantan or Bill Burrs character.

Curious to see if "the muscle" in tonight's ep could be the return of some TESB bounty hunters,Cad Bane,Krrsantan or Bill Burrs character.
I still predict that Cad Bane and the ESB hunters will be the real people behind the Tusken massacre. I'm sure that his "muscle" will just be Mando and maybe Bo-Katan, Fett Flipper Reeves, and/or Cobb Vanth.

I bet they'll do an homage to the episode where Bill Burr saw Fett and got scared then said "oh phew I thought you were someone else" but it'll be Fett seeing Bo-Katan, going "oh no," and then "oh phew I thought you were Fett Flipper for a second" and then the flipper herself will show up and make Fett soil himself.

Three more episodes, everyone excited?? Can make some predictions or have we been exposed to the worst of it all by now?

Let me see if I can lol

Boba becomes an honorary Hutt and invites the twins to a sleepover

BK gives Boba a chiropractic adjustment and says sorry for hurting his back

Fennec reprimands and reminds Boba to not leave the Bacta tank on

I still predict that Cad Bane and the ESB hunters will be the real people behind the Tusken massacre. I'm sure that his "muscle" will just be Mando and maybe Bo-Katan, Fett Flipper Reeves, and/or Cobb Vanth.

I bet they'll do an homage to the episode where Bill Burr saw Fett and got scared then said "oh phew I thought you were someone else" but it'll be Fett seeing Bo-Katan, going "oh no," and then "oh phew I thought you were Fett Flipper for a second" and then the flipper herself will show up and make Fett soil himself.
At the behest of Crimson Dawn or someone else?

Back