The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tonight he finally puts on his armor for his rematch with the rabbit droid.

q4aDKCk.gif

Remember when we were all annoyed that some no name chick gave Fett a run for his money? Now it'd be a joke if she *didn't* kick his ass.

Go Koska.

View attachment 558566

Too bad she doesn't come with a crying TM headsculpt that we could switch out with our new Boba Fett figures.
She might show up to whoop his ass in his own show lol

Remember when we were all annoyed that some no name chick gave Fett a run for his money? Now it'd be a joke if she *didn't* kick his ass.

Go Koska.

View attachment 558566

Too bad she doesn't come with a crying TM headsculpt that we could switch out with our new Boba Fett figures.

This episode tonight is gonna be awful. I sense Fett is in for a new level of humiliation.

Everyone on this thread is sharpening their knives, meanwhile, Boba Fett is getting ready for war, it's like he knows we're all coming for him.

I hope this episode shows Boba Fett recruiting people in a 90's style montage, and all the guys and girls act "cool" and badass to illustrate why they're needed.

So tonight The Mandalorian probably gets ruined. Maybe Din gets his ass kicked by the Griff Tannen scooter gang.

The best case scenario is Din brings Cobb Vanth into the fight and HT finally puts the figure up for preorder tomorrow. Morrison should just surrender the armor back to him anyway.

...... why would a guy who's a Marshall be fighting for a professed "crime lord"? Showing up and trying to arrest Fett, that I could see.... what motive would Vanth have to make nice with him?

Everyone on this thread is sharpening their knives, meanwhile, Boba Fett is getting ready for war, it's like he knows we're all coming for him.

I hope this episode shows Boba Fett recruiting people in a 90's style montage, and all the guys and girls act "cool" and badass to illustrate why they're needed.
montage-team.gif

...... why would a guy who's a Marshall be fighting for a professed "crime lord"? Showing up and trying to arrest Fett, that I could see.... what motive would Vanth have to make nice with him?

More likely to arrest the imposter Bob for crimes against Star Wars.

TCDJUST_EC202-e1616007217598.jpg

"I'll give you two choices. Either you go fetch the real Boba Fett, or I'm gonna pull on you."

Back