The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's interesting that the punk "kids" and the R&B singer doctor are into cybernetics. A subculture that doesn't want to hide the technology. I bet they're big fans of Vader, since he's more machine than man. Oh man, maybe Vader is going to visit Usher in the Obi Wan show.

Vader walks into techno club looking for Obi Wan

*Vader beathing*

"I'm looking for Obi Wan Kenobi"

"I don't know who...oh ****, you're tricked out, my ni***a! What you got there, is that the E-3778Q-1 armor? You must be ballin', bro. Hey my man, we can fix that weird sex breathing you got there, cause that **** is annoying as hell, you know what I'm sayin. I can take care of them stumpy legs too. Get your pasty burned marshmallow looking ass on my table!"

Last edited:
Hopefully, by the end of the episode. 🥳

Fennec - "Finally, a real man." :sneaky:
guardians-of-the-galaxy-guardians-of-the-galaxy-game.gif

I'm really trying to like this show.

I'm really trying.

Between the Tusken Raiders dancing, razzle dazzle squad, Boba and Fennec being rather dull... I just sort of don't care about it.

Also does it not feel strange to anyone else that no one has even mentioned anything of what happened to the Empire to Boba? He was hired by Vader and there's so little talk of the events that either are happening at the same time or have already happened. Seems odd. Just the timeframe of him getting out of the pit and how he is now is odd.

At first I didn't mind because I don't really give a s about Boba as a character from the OT, so for them to form a new character made more sense. But the complete lack of a sense of character from the originals, even as someone who completely didn't give a crap, is extremely grating.

How do you go from someone with blatantly no honour (favouring choices of disintegration as a form of killing), to wanting to be a diplomat. Not even his Slave 1 gunning down of the biker squad felt in line with this because of what we've seen in between that. He seems like a fractured character with no discernible reason for being so other than the writers trying to make something new whilst I guess simultaneously trying to incorporate some of the fans expectations of him as a character.

Last edited:
My disdain for this....."show"....is no secret. But if I had to pick one moment I actually liked it was the Tusken dance before the credits in ep 2.

I know. I have bizarre tastes.

It indeed looks great but I have no use in my collection for small SW figures for well over 10 years now.

Back