The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im still not mad at Tem, or any of the cast. None of the cast is at fault. None of them are Lawrence Olivier or Meryl Streep. Completely understood.

I dont think any less of Boba, this isnt his fault, he didnt ask for his EU/Legends persona to be attacked like this. i am keeping all my preorders, I loved him before this and I will love him after this.

I am mad at Filoni and Favreau, and the whole production team and everyone who greenlit any part of this crap, with the possible exception of episode 2. My anger is quite hot. You done humiliated my boy, one of my fave SW characters ever. The fans are not thanking you for it, other than the casuals. And I can just imagine how bright my rage will be after Rodriquez Spy Kids the whole final episode.

You want to turn a Rottweiler into a toy poodle. And for what, one wonders? To what end? As a "**** you!!!!" to the fans? Why, for gods sake? Just make a new toy poodle..... The ST taught you nothing, we can see.

Three episodes left. I'm sure he'll do some cool stuff eventually. Maybe he'll fly and use his rocket again.

Boba "unleashed"...sort speak.

Im still not mad at Tem, or any of the cast. None of the cast is at fault. None of them are Lawrence Olivier or Meryl Streep. Completely understood.

I dont think any less of Boba, this isnt his fault, he didnt ask for his EU/Legends persona to be attacked like this. i am keeping all my preorders, I loved him before this and I will love him after this.

I am mad at Filoni and Favreau, and the whole production team and everyone who greenlit any part of this crap, with the possible exception of episode 2. My anger is quite hot. You done humiliated my boy, one of my fave SW characters ever. The fans are not thanking you for it, other than the casuals. And I can just imagine how bright my rage will be after Rodriquez Spy Kids the whole final episode.

You want to turn a Rottweiler into a toy poodle. And for what, one wonders? To what end? As a "**** you!!!!" to the fans? Why, for gods sake? Just make a new toy poodle..... The ST taught you nothing, we can see.

I hate Morrison as Fett but I'm not canceling my HT orders because they are from The Mandalorian. I definitely won't be buying him in his red galoshes though. None of this tarnishes ESB Fett, all you have to do is look at them to realize OT Fett has nothing to do with Fester Fett.

Three episodes left. I'm sure he'll do some cool stuff eventually. Maybe he'll fly and use his rocket again.

Boba "unleashed"...sort speak.

Rodriguez is going to "surprise" everyone in the finale when Fett rides into battle on his depressed rancor. I fully expect Idiot Fett to give the Rancor the wrong command causing the Rancor to bite off Mando's arm. Idiot Fett will then have to rush Din off to the techno tattoo parlor to get a new limb.

I hate Morrison as Fett but I'm not canceling my HT orders because they are from The Mandalorian. I definitely won't be buying him in his red galoshes though. None of this tarnishes ESB Fett, all you have to do is look at them to realize OT Fett has nothing to do with Fester Fett.
Just watched Harmy ESB again earlier today. Yep the original Boba Fett has about as much in common with this new one as Daniel Day Lewis Lincoln does with the Bill & Ted version. One does not taint the other because they are two completely separate characters.

This show is desperately lacking a cheesy 80s laugh track, complete with "Woooooo!!" for the sexy parts and "Awwwwwww!!" for the sad parts.

WHAT SEXY PARTS, WHERE that would certainly enliven this exercise in unmet expectations, yet it is a vast desert of sexytimes or even a good innuendo or two! I would even take a hint.

Boba and Fennec up in the penthouse, out in the romantic night breeze leaning on the rail ten feet apart like two guys bellied up to the bar after work, talking shop. it just breaks my wee brain. 🤦‍♀️

I like it when he is feeding and petting the bantha like a puppy to say goodbye Fennec looks at him with a what the **** are you doing look lol
Fennec is breaking the fourth wall. Ming-Na Wen represents us all watching the show.
angry-look-boba-fett.gif

No one actually expects to see anything like that, this is a Disney show. Im in a way referring to the woeful lack of chemistry these two have in this show, they seemed like two minds with but a single purpose over in "Mando," and that purpose was kicking ass yet in BoBF its like stale ginger ale.

No progression, no spark no nothing.

I know, sorry I'm just joking. Also on my 5th or 6th old fashioned

There are no sexy parts. It's a SW show.

But like when the sexy Twileks offer to polish they're helmets the studio audience should go "WOOOO!!!" like Kelly Bundy just bounced her boobs on "Married With Children."

And when Boba mournfully tosses the lifeless corpse of a Tusken into the pyre, they should go "awwwwwww."

Everything else needs the ridiculous canned guffaws from audiences of decades ago. Especially stuff like him grabbing the rabbit robot or saying "Don't touch my buttons" and really stupid stuff can have laughter that punctuates with applause.

It'd be a fun easy fan edit but I'm way too lazy to do it myself.
And instead of the big WOOOOOO! and applause like when The Fonz would enter a scene and do something cool on Happy Days, when Boba comes out there’d be dead silence because no one thinks Boba is cool.

Last edited:
I'm seriously reconsidering buying a Boba Fett figure from the BoBF. I like his new costume because is not as baggy as the Mando version, but man, this show makes it difficult to ignore the flaws and just appreciate the costume.
If it's any consolation, you'll have until early 2024 before anything BoBF ships anyway. Plenty of time to reflect and repent on poor purchase decisions... I'll still get a Boba from this because I can A) just put him in a bad a$$ pose and use my own head cannon for appropriate adventures and B) I can leave the damned helmet on! :)

Just watched Harmy ESB again earlier today. Yep the original Boba Fett has about as much in common with this new one as Daniel Day Lewis Lincoln does with the Bill & Ted version. One does not taint the other because they are two completely separate characters.
Bill & Ted Lincoln is WAAAAAAY closer to DDL Lincoln than BoBF Fett is to ESB Fett. WAAAAAAY closer, dude... :)

Back