The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fennec being the proficient killer bounty hunter and legacy character Fett a complete bumbling idiot on HIS OWN SHOW is just more Lucasfilm nonsense that just reeks of the Kathleen Kennedy regime.

View attachment 557703

If Kennedy were in charge of the MCU, it would have been Pepper Potts doing the snap, while enduring minimal damage.

This was the rematch we waited 39 years for?!??

w7qxmoerk0d81.jpg

Of all the fandoms out there..... All fandoms are crazy to some degree, but none have the creep-factor that this one does. This picture is actually disturbing. Most of these people are harmless, im sure. Yet i cant help but think, many of them have at least one mental bolt that missed being tightened, and more than a few have several bolts hanging by a literal thread.

Something about this just screams, DERANGED. Perhaps i am just too judge-y.
The rankness of those costumes after a day of running around in them would melt brain cells. Say what u like about 1/6 dolly collectors, at least we worry about dust, mold, and whether that particular boot strap is screen accurate or not.:D

freshener.jpg

w7qxmoerk0d81.jpg

I never expected a rematch because it was nothing personal. The Sarlacc is in its natural habitat eating whatever falls down the hole. There's no malicious intent, and I think Boba understood that, but was still dumb enough to fall right back into it. He must be the first person to ever escape the sarlacc and also the first to go back into it willingly. That's a special kind of stupid.

Fennec being the proficient killer bounty hunter and legacy character Fett a complete bumbling idiot ON HIS OWN SHOW is just more Lucasfilm nonsense that just reeks of the Kathleen Kennedy regime.
https://www.denofgeek.com/tv/star-wars-the-mandalorian-save-the-book-of-boba
But - and dunno - could the argument be made that over-explaining started with Lucas? Way back don't recall really needing to know every detail about how Vader became Vader. But then there it was.

Meanwhile the article just tells me that someone couldn't really come up with a truly great story for Boba, and now i know more than I needed, like the color of his underwear:pfft:

To be fair, fans wanted a Boba Fett story. This is the kind of thing that can happen when you get one. Some tales are simply better left untold.

In the AOTC BTS video posted earlier Rick McCallum is positively gushing about how fans were finally going to see Boba's origin. And we all know how that went.

Sad that the only live-action Boba stories we got were as a child and a senior citizen.

w7qxmoerk0d81.jpg

At least Marvel had the good sense to put him back in the Sarlacc - along with an entire Sandcrawler!!

srhjcv2.jpg

w7qxmoerk0d81.jpg

This diagram clearly illustrates that even the "Firespray Gunship's 🤪" blaster cannons cannot penetrate through the sand. Yet somehow Idiot Fett was able tunnel his way to the surface after punching through the side wall of the giant sand vagina he fell into. Maybe this traumatic experience is why he is afraid to hook up with his sexy caretaker.

The rankness of those costumes after a day of running around in them would melt brain cells. Say what u like about 1/6 dolly collectors, at least we worry about dust, mold, and whether that particular boot strap is screen accurate or not.:D
Not all geeks are the same kind of animal, no pun intended. Unless we're talking extremes, there's really not much comparison between a 1/6 doll collector and someone who dresses up like a furry cartoon animal other than they're both niche pursuits, but so are a lot of things.
[...]

Boba had zero plan and no idea what to do. It's amazing. He only shot at the sarlacc because Fennec told him too. :lol
I don't understand ... he thought his armour was still in the Sarlacc? I guess he doesn't remember getting pistol-whipped and robbed by the Jawas?

I find it hard to believe that a Firespray class gunship's blaster cannons can't damage it, sand or not ... and that a fast interstellar ship with powerful engines and repulsor field technology can't extricate itself from a couple of tentacles. This is the same creature that let go of Lando when a small calibre weapon was discharged on the tentacle in question.

Im still not mad at Tem, or any of the cast. None of the cast is at fault. None of them are Lawrence Olivier or Meryl Streep. Completely understood.

I dont think any less of Boba, this isnt his fault, he didnt ask for his EU/Legends persona to be attacked like this. i am keeping all my preorders, I loved him before this and I will love him after this.

I am mad at Filoni and Favreau, and the whole production team and everyone who greenlit any part of this crap, with the possible exception of episode 2. My anger is quite hot. You done humiliated my boy, one of my fave SW characters ever. The fans are not thanking you for it, other than the casuals. And I can just imagine how bright my rage will be after Rodriquez Spy Kids the whole final episode.

You want to turn a Rottweiler into a toy poodle. And for what, one wonders? To what end? As a "**** you!!!!" to the fans? Why, for gods sake? Just make a new toy poodle..... The ST taught you nothing, we can see.

Back