The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow

60wMkpn.jpg
It’s ok. He just needs to bake in the oven for 5 more mins

I think that separation .. the dome shaped forehead with the outline ... is intentionally calling back to comic shading or even Adam West ...

i wasn’t sold on the suit but seeing it in the photos and footage it looks pretty good
There has been a lot of weird looking figures and bad lighting/color correction that throws off a good feel of the color and the shape. All I know is that what I see on film is incredible and all the other behind the scenes or figures really doesn't do it justice.

I keep looking at different shots/lighting/angles and I think this is actually a kind of grey/green going on. I thought it was all grey, but it isn't. The on set photos in the rain darken it in the first photo, but if you look around the bat symbol, it is a green. These seem to be the best photos in regular lighting I could find. I think the suit looks great in the movie with the different kinds of lighting bouncing off of it. Google images just gives you a thousand different color combinations that people did to it.

batman-88.jpg
9aeeb509656162dea7f9b870836773ed.png

Back