The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as Batman is not the last on the planet to join the embarrassing I also need a retro 60s-70s trickedout black muscle car bandwagon.

5rbr8n.gif

Yeeeehaw!
5rbvax.gif

5pyu75.gif

Already made this look good
5pyr0m.gif

5pys91.gif

...what!
5rbrqv.gif

Hell Charged!
5rbqu3.gif

Or is this gen just completely bereft of ideas?
And like the 60-70s muscle car, the fact that it's now applied to Batman doesn't make it new, or edgy. It's pedestrian.

Even though this low end year One take on batman is likley my favorite take. :wink1:

Last edited:
A bit of both is what everyone likes... but the two sides don't always fit so well.

The brilliant detective type seems like he'd be more cautious, thoughtful, clever and somewhat reasonable... while the shadowy vengeance Batman is pure retribution and punishment in scary fashion, which doesn't seem like the actions of a smart mind.

It's emotion vs intellect...

The "dark, broody, troublesome boys" of generations past have given rise to the "moody, angry, incels" of today. These are the type that embrace The Dark Knight fully and completely.

Funny cause I remember people hated the whole emo look. Also has anybody seen that horrible mcfarlene figure of drifter Pattinson Batman 😂. Looks terrible .

This movie really isn't toy friendly. Just like with grunge music, you are hitting a unique demo with this.

Back