The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually think the BvS/JL batmobile made for a cool looking collectible....

1f580cf8d342a70cc2db9e5b63b0f85d.jpg

But how it was used in the movies sucked lol

It had no weight it skipped around like an RC car it had no personality no gravitas like all the previous incarnations had.

I hope the new one talks like KITT lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It's from people that have "connections", so who knows. Supposedly the Batmobile will be officially shown soon, maybe today or tomorrow, because they will be filming some scenes with it.

Yeah the production is in Glasgow from tomorrow & they?ve completely closed off 5 streets, as well as cathedral square until Sunday afternoon.
Ladywell street is of particular notice as it has a real old gothic feel and bridge by the necropolis perfect for the batmobile
37d7e675afc0a97bb0a55f5e41dabf75.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what's this talk about pregnant Catwoman?

More Tom King stuff while we await for the inevitable 5G. The original rumor was it was gonna be Athanasia Al Ghul. Now it seems as it's going to be some version of Helena Wayne. Also, Damian might become Hitler 2.0: Aryan Boogaloo. And Batman's going to become BlackedMan AKA Luke Fox. Not Tim, not ****, not Jean-Paul, not Jason, nope, it's "resident background black guy". The guy who's got even less of a character than John Stewart. The BatFamily Member who's only fractionaly more interesting than the Signal, the "resident background teen black guy". The son of Luscius Fox who's done... exactly nothing to earn the title bar have a Nu52 run that nobody read, and kinda-sorta-****/date Barbara Gordon for a single issue until **** came back. Worth mentioning is that ****'s now Amnesiac and goes by "Ric" (no k). And Alfred was killed by Bane. Because Damian provoked him. Who was sent there, to infiltrate a sort of "No Man's Land" where Bane ruled Gotham with an iron fist and the villains were the Law, by Bruce. Who was hanging out with Catwoman drinking mojitos on some beach, while his dad from the Flashpoint Earth had teamed up with Bane. Why? To "break the bat" which would somehow make Bruce too depressed to be Batman and decide to have a family and live his life. Part of said plan included Catwoman standing him up on the Altar. Said woman who beat up three Flashes with a kick! And then beat up Bane. And then beat up Bane again. Because Batman is a miserable "white ****ing male" who can't do **** by himself. Oh, and when he was a kid, he tried to kill himself, because sliding timescale and all, I guess he was listening to "CRAAAAAAWWLIIIIIIIIIIIING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN" that day. But it's alright, because he DID effectively "kill" himself that day, by taking an Oath. The Oath of... THE BAT! It's deep, you get it?!

tumblr_mids1nThDH1qj40i9o1_400.png

Uh... BIG 2 CONTINUITY EVERYONE! KEEP GIVING US YOUR MONIES FOR EXCITING NEW STORIES!

Damn about time batman got catwoman pregnant.

Yeah, because used-up kleptomaniac whores are such a catch... He should've stayed with Talia.

s98n201bkp731.png

Besides, it's better to be Eskimo Brothers with Slade than half of Gotham.

Deathstroke-35-spoilers-5.jpg

Hell, while we're on the subject, Vicki Vale would've been better.

1093713-red_robin_015.jpg

Or even Julie Madison.

tumblr_nxnbkz1Q2a1sqep2mo1_500.png

Or Andrea Beaumont.

motp4.jpg

I'll even go as far as to say

Spoiler Spoiler:

Kyle's hot, but

LtCs1O.gif

Suit reminds me of Nolan final batsuit?..
I think they are going for the Burton look when it comes to atmosphere and dare I say villians? Part cartoony/part grim/dark approach.

darthkostis meds have failed again.

who has seen what the villains are going to look like? how do you know Burton-esque?

The cat woman suit is supposedly all leather with some kind of helmet. Very close to the video game. There's no mention of goggles tho. I hope she wears boots. Heels are impractical and lame.

darthkostis meds have failed again.
giphy.gif

Hey, you asked.

ERJcmxmWAAAJFLQ.0.jpg

All I did was concentrate Tom King's Batman run and the 5G rumors in one paragraph. If anyone needs meds it's Didio and Tom "hey, did I ever tell you how this character is secretly suicidal, just like me, for I worked for the CIA" King.

Besides, what would I need the meds for? My mind's just fine.

source.gif

The cat woman suit is supposedly all leather with some kind of helmet. Very close to the video game. There's no mention of goggles tho. I hope she wears boots. Heels are impractical and lame.

Heels on action characters are stupid, and so are those ridiculous wedges the MCU insists on. And Wonder Woman's too. :slap

Yes, awful. They look like orthopedic shoes. Xena warrior princess had cool boots.

Yeah. From a costuming perspective, it's such a half-assed cop-out. Either commit to making them believable action heroes or go all the way and give them heels like in the comics, because no one's buying the wedges as "realistic" and it looks like there was a sale at Discount Shoe Warehouse or something.

Yeah, because used-up kleptomaniac whores are such a catch... He should've stayed with Talia.

s98n201bkp731.png

Besides, it's better to be Eskimo Brothers with Slade than half of Gotham.

Deathstroke-35-spoilers-5.jpg

Hell, while we're on the subject, Vicki Vale would've been better.

1093713-red_robin_015.jpg

Or even Julie Madison.

tumblr_nxnbkz1Q2a1sqep2mo1_500.png

Or Andrea Beaumont.

motp4.jpg

I'll even go as far as to say

Spoiler Spoiler:

Kyle's hot, but

LtCs1O.gif

Talia raped him tho

Talia raped him tho

Because that SCOTTISH WANKA retconned it. Back in the day Batman tapped that ass with his Big Bat **** multiple times. It was the sole reason he trained with Monks in the Sexual Arts. You don't wanna ask him where that ****'s been...

:lol

So clean in fact you almost could be considered a ''cleaner'' of sorts.

Cleaning the dirty minds of the un-enlightened.

Not yet. I have to become a master sorcerer first and learn to purify people with my mind! Well, if that fails there's always another option.

giphy.gif

Back