The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Batman film directed by Matt Reeves...again

I really don't care about a new Batman movie. The first time I feel this way since 1998-2004. Hopefully the costume reveal and promotional photos get me excited like Batman Begins did in 2004.

Robert Pattison reminds me of Christian Bale in the early 2000's and they're both British too. I hope they don't go back to the black rubber suits. I'll be more excited if this movie has no connections to the Snyder films, WW, Shazam, and Aquaman. If they want to connect it to the Juaquin Phoenix Joker movie, fine, assuming the movie is good. If it sucks, then skip it too. :lol

It doesn't have to carry on anything to be a "prequel" set in the same universe.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Jeremy Irons and J.K. Simmons will likely have their parts recast as well. I just don't think fitting the continuity of Snyder's films is a priority for anyone at WB anymore.

Re: "The Twilight Knight"

still-a-better-vampire-than-edward_o_394141.jpg

Re: "The Twilight Knight"

******** with the thread title now. We'll see how people feel when they are analysing his moles ans stubble in 2 years time.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Jeremy Irons and J.K. Simmons will likely have their parts recast as well. I just don't think fitting the continuity of Snyder's films is a priority for anyone at WB anymore.

Again, from what I understand, it's set before the BvS timeline, this is a younger (obviously) Batman, so it would make no sense to have the same actors from the MOS/BvS/JL/AM/WW movies...

so it would make no sense to have the same actors from the MOS/BvS/JL/AM/WW movies...

Sure it would. Jeremy Irons 20 years ago still looked like Jeremy Irons. Just use some makeup or CG to age him down.

2 years out. Man, going to be a lot of jerking here, only for disappointment down the line. Too much time to "think" about it.

Wonder how many directors they'll go through on the way? And who will ultimately dawn the cape in the end?

Back