The Avengers- Earth's Mightiest Heroes Animated Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did I and I still do enjoy them, X-Men more so than Spider-Man, but I think this is the best Marvel cartoon I've seen. Batman: The Animated Series is still my favorite superhero cartoon, though.

Here is a short trailer for season two.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twBX71FPu58[/ame]

Here are a couple looks at season two that have been floating around since this summer. Watch at your own risk as there are some minor spoilers but they avoid big ones during the interviews.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGnuJ5QFdL4[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsIQj0c3YKM&feature=related[/ame]

This is one of the best Marvel animated series by far, but I'm enjoying Young Justice so much more. Nice to see all of the cameos in Avengers Season 2, though.

Love this cartoon so glad to see it is doing well, nice that netflix has it on watch instantly as well.

So did I and I still do enjoy them, X-Men more so than Spider-Man, but I think this is the best Marvel cartoon I've seen. Batman: The Animated Series is still my favorite superhero cartoon, though.

Same here Ben. :duff

I think my favorite part about this show is how close it is to the current storylines on the books.

Like seriously...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Same here Ben. :duff

I think my favorite part about this show is how close it is to the current storylines on the books.

Like seriously...
Spoiler Spoiler:

That was sweet....am I blind or did they show Surtur as well ????

Thanks for posting those vids! I can't wait for season 2 to start.

A good Avengers cartoon has taken so long to male. I'm just glad they're getting it right.

Although I like the cameos, the risk is that they spread themselves so thin the stories suffer because thEyre trying to fit in so many characters. That's why JLU suffered, unlike the regular JL program.

That is a good start, but it still has a LONG way to go to beat the 90s Animated Toons

Wait what, did I miss something? I'm a child of the 80s and was in high school when X-Men and BTAS came out so I'm wondering what 90s toons you're talking about. I loved all the Batman, Superman stuff but I really and I mean really hated the X-Men. The main reason for my disliking of the show was the artwork, I always thought it sucked. I thought that about much of the 90s stuff. But like i siad I was a child of the 80s so I grew up with G.I. Joe, Transformers, Spiderman/Hulk and Robotech.
I really like the new stuff that's coming out, the anime that's coming out of Mad House is outstanding, X-Men, Wolverine, Blade from what I've seen is great. I really loved the last season of the Avengers, I thought the storytelling and artwork were top notch. Not to bash 90s toon (besides X-Men) but other that DC stuff I wasn't a fan so is there something I missed about the 90s?

Wait what, did I miss something? I'm a child of the 80s and was in high school when X-Men and BTAS came out so I'm wondering what 90s toons you're talking about. I loved all the Batman, Superman stuff but I really and I mean really hated the X-Men. The main reason for my disliking of the show was the artwork, I always thought it sucked. I thought that about much of the 90s stuff. But like i siad I was a child of the 80s so I grew up with G.I. Joe, Transformers, Spiderman/Hulk and Robotech.
I really like the new stuff that's coming out, the anime that's coming out of Mad House is outstanding, X-Men, Wolverine, Blade from what I've seen is great. I really loved the last season of the Avengers, I thought the storytelling and artwork were top notch. Not to bash 90s toon (besides X-Men) but other that DC stuff I wasn't a fan so is there something I missed about the 90s?

Well, to me, off the top of my head had Batman TAS, Superman TAS, Justice League (I count that as 90s as it had the same character models), Spiderman TAS, X-Men, Batman Beyond, X-men Evolution, The Tick, Spawn....all of these shows were just epic

‎"The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes" April 2012 Episode Details

March 26, 2012 by James Harvey

Disney XD has provided Marvel Animation Age with episode loglines for the April 2012 installments of The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes and Ultimate Spider-Man.

Episode loglines for new installments airing April 2012 of Ultimate Spider-Man and The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes have been provided to Marvel Animation Age by Disney XD. New episodes of both series are slated to air for the entire month of April 2012 as part of the Marvel Universe programming block on Disney XD.

Continue on for loglines for Ultimate Spider-Man episodes scheduled to air April 2012 on Disney XD.

The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
April 1st, 2012 at 12:15pm - 12:45pm (ET/PT) - "#27 The Private War of Dr. Doom"
The Avengers and Fantastic Four are attacked by the forces of Doctor Doom, who have come to capture Wasp and the Invisible Woman. As the two teams fight to save New York from Doombots and rescue their teammates, they soon realize that there is more to Doom's attack than meets the eye, in the season two debut of The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

April 8th, 2012 at 11:37am - 12:00pm (ET/PT) - "#28 Alone Against A.I.M."
Caught without his armor, Tony Stark faces A.I.M.'s latest creation, Technovore, a power-hungry monster. While Tony fights for his life, A.I.M. moves to steal the Iron Man armor itself, only to come face-to-face with Captain America, Black Panther and War Machine, in a new episode of The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

April 15th, 2012 at 11:30 - 12:00pm (ET/PT) - "#29 Acts of Vengeance"
The Avengers hunt down the Masters of Evil only to find that the Enchantress is trying to take them down first. The Enchantress wants revenge on Zemo and his team for betraying her, and the Avengers find themselves caught in the middle, in a new episode of The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

April 22nd, 2012 at 11:30am - 12:00pm (ET/PT) - "#30 Welcome to the Kree Empire"
An envoy from the alien warrior race, the Kree, visits Earth to determine if humanity is fit to join the ever-expanding galactic empire or be crushed in its path, in a new episode of The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

April 29th, 2012 at 11:30am - 12:00pm (ET/PT) - "#31 To Steal an Ant-Man"
When Hank Pym's Ant-Man suit is stolen, he takes it upon himself to find the thief. Desperate to find his suit before it can put anyone in danger, Hank is pulled into a criminal underworld and caught in Crossfire's crosshairs, in a new episode of The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

The above details are also available at the Marvel Animation Age The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes subsite.

The hour-long premiere of Ultimate Spider-Man debuts April 1st, 2012 at 11:00am (ET/PT) on the Marvel Universe programming block, immediately followed by the second season premiere of The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes at 12:15pm (ET/PT) on the same day. Then, beginning April 8th, 2012, Ultimate Spider-Man will air Sundays at 11:00am (ET/PT) followed by The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes at 11:30am (ET/PT). The Marvel Universe block will rerun later the same day, with the same content, at 8:00pm (ET/PT).

Stay tuned right here at Marvel Animation Age for further coverage on The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Ultimate Spider-Man, and the all-new Marvel Universe programming block.

emhgroupshot.jpg

Winter Soldier....that should be interesting.....

First episode was pretty good, i really enjoy this show hope it has a good long run. Now off to get some lego marvels to complete my boyish marvel fun for the day.

Back