Zack Snyder's DC Trinity 1:6 scale statue – Classic Series by Weta Workshop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image20.jpegimage19.jpegimage18.jpegimage23.jpegimage21.jpegimage22.jpeg

Batman looks pretty nice! Can’t say the same about WW face tho…Thanks for sharing!

The actual bodies sculpts are very good - its a fair representation of the Trinity (I agree Superman and Wonder Womans face could be better).

The actual bodies sculpts are very good - its a fair representation of the Trinity (I agree Superman and Wonder Womans face could be better).
Yea I think sculpting overall is good! But for that price they should have painted faces better. Especially the eyes.

Thanks for the pics!

But yeah jeshush, DC Collectibles had better faces.

Tempted for Batman still just because it's so hard to get a decent regular suit Batfleck.

These look like ****.

I feel like Weta paint apps are often very very average. It's very flat.

These look like ****.

I feel like Weta paint apps are often very very average. It's very flat.
Yea idk why they don’t use translucent paint and layers to create realistic depth and textures. Instead they use flat paint. These statues are 400$ each and paint doesn’t even look close to the third party 1/6 paint. Weird and disappointing. I was very excited before I saw the released product. I decided to cancel.

These would have to be masterpieces for me to even consider. Pass. For an upgrade from Hot Toys I’ll be content with InArt’s 1/6 DC trinity. Which are posable.

Back