The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :rotfl :lol

Funny you said that... I AM almost out of red... all that blood and the red paint for Shock Troopers... really cleaning me out.

As for this zombie... I burned up his clothing because I thought that maybe he had a grenade blow up in his face or perhaps got a shotgun in the mouth? :monkey1

That's wicked DA. You thought of everything. He can even still see where he is going. Awesome.

Hey Josh, have you ever seen Dead Alive? I think the over-the-top nature of your zombie is pretty reminiscent of that movie. There's even a scene with a zombie who gets the top part of his head chopped off. Although its no longer attached like yours.

If you haven't be sure you do, its a classic :rock

galactiboy said:
Hey Josh, have you ever seen Dead Alive? I think the over-the-top nature of your zombie is pretty reminiscent of that movie. There's even a scene with a zombie who gets the top part of his head chopped off. Although its no longer attached like yours.

If you haven't be sure you do, its a classic :rock

You know?? I've been "dying" to see this movie. It was directed by Peter Jackson right? I heard that it's probably one of the most gross and weird zombie films to ever have been made. I need to find that somewhere and buy that sucker....

Thanks for reminding me!

No prob man, its one of my favorites. I actually got my copy at a Wal Mart in the cheap section for $7.50.

But its important to make sure you get the unedited version! There is one that is edited and pretty much removes every good part of the movie. Make sure you get the Unrated 97 minute version, not the R (85 minutes). And yep one of PJ's films.

Thanks for all the compliments on the good Doc and the Airport/plaid shirt zombie.

Angel, I used a combination of black, cadmium red and crimson hue Liquitex paint for the blood on Dr. Tongue. Then I finished it off with 2 coats of high gloss varnish.

Xander said:
Kenin your stuff is great! I especially love Doc tongue!! Sick!

I went through my extra parts last night and found a couple of heads I'd only used for neck posts so I bashed them together and sculpted some gore. End result:

zombie3.jpg

zombie1.jpg

I'm still not sure if I want him to pupils or not.

Good stuff! I love that people are taking their zombies to the next level of gruesomeness! Bring on the gore!

Received my shipping notice for the corporte spokesman today.
Should be here by the 23rd.

Last edited:
Not really horror but Sideshow has the Dead Collector as a second chance for $20 in the US. I'm gonna display him with my dead collection.

Just got my Quantum view for the Corporate Spokesman :Rock

Should be here on the 19th!!! :chew:chew

Since this is the all things dead thread, I thought that I would post that I just received my shipment notice for my Subject 560, Non attendee version. It is supposed to be here on Friday. Can't wait!!!

Since this is the all things dead thread, I thought that I would post that I just received my shipment notice for my Subject 560, Non attendee version. It is supposed to be here on Friday. Can't wait!!!

Just got my email a little while ago too, should be here on monday :clap

Last edited:
Back