The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mike said:
Huh....I went to go see if I could use a GC on the standard Doc but got a "No Matches" it must have finally sold out....

Adam at DarkShadowCollectibles still has them for pretty cheap.

More pics...

DSCN1699.jpg

DSCN1698.jpg

137091690O286166473.jpg

metaphorge said:
I think that we should have a generalized mega-thread for discussion of this insatiable army of flesh consuming undead wonderfulness that Sideshow has seen fit to give us, in the tradition of The ALIEN and ALIENS thread (amongst many other mega-threads). I'm hoping they continue this line for years to come... there is no such thing as Too Many Zombies.

I'll get the ball rolling with a few pictures of Subject 5, which I received yesterday:

Does anybody have good photos of Patient Zero?
Man that guy looks familiar.
:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

metaphorge said:
Funny you should post that... I've been contemplating bashing together an SS zombie myself. That's rad, I really like that recast. You don't happen to have an extra do ya?

That illustrates the only reason I'm particularly upset that I mised the exclusive 57; I wanted his scrubs to match Autopsy Scully's. I wonder if Scully's blue scrubs would fit on a Subject 57....

Go here:
https://www.oldjoeinfirmary.com/ojiie_modern1.htm#top

You can get all kinds of gear for your Doc :)

I recently put a new suit on the the good doctor. Dr. Tongue is now accepting new patients...for him to chew on!
IMG_2413.jpg

Next up is what I've done so far on my version of the Airport Zombie from Dawn of the Dead...

IMG_2417.jpg

IMG_2411.jpg

Last edited:
Back