The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my finished Airport/Plaid Shirt Zombie from Dawn Of The Dead.

IMG_2514.jpg

IMG_2512.jpg

IMG_2516.jpg

so since Subject 560 was on the "Waitlist Contacted and Closed" list, I guess he's completely sold out?

Not sure where else to post this but Hot Toys is putting out Resident Evil 4 1/6 scale figures and Sideshow is distributing them. They look sweet as hell!!!

Not sure where else to post this but Hot Toys is putting out Resident Evil 4 1/6 scale figures and Sideshow is distributing them. They look sweet as hell!!!

freakin' awesome. thanks for the heads-up....now where's the pics. :)

They only had the prototypes w/ a big no pictures please sign. They were Leon, Leon in his Racoon City outfit, Klauser and the chainsaw guy. They looked so freaken sweet. I can't wait to own these.

Thanks galactiboy and coldheart. My next zombie project is Bub. Stay tuned.

I just bloodied up and repainted my newest zombie. I liked him, but his heavy eyelids and monster donkey teeth were really bothering me.

predator016.jpg

predator015.jpg

predator.jpg

Thanks galactiboy and coldheart. My next zombie project is Bub. Stay tuned.

I gotta see it, Bub is the best, that Dr. Tongue is awesome as well. I've been thinking of tackling the graveyard zombie from Night of the Living Dead, might have to get on that one.

I had the pleasure of meeting Bill "graveyard zombie" Hinzman at a con in Ohio this year. I got to see pics of a 1/6th scale Graveyard Zombie that was in the works. Looked good! I can't remember who was making it, though.

In my talk with Brant at Comic-Con, we talked briefly about the Dead. The things he told me I kinda felt were just a tease for me personally (no specifics of course), but what I will say is that from what he hinted at, the Dead line will be picking up steam soon.

If he wants to chime in and gives me an OK, I'll say everything I remember.

Sorry to be even more of a tease them him :lol

Looks great... I'd like to see some longer shots of your Dead display.

Thank you for your compliments and votes of confidence, guys!

For my horror display, I bought these four crucifixes from Hobby Lobby to make my shelves look like a cemetary a few years back.

I recently got a glass display case from work they were getting rid of, and this my horror shelf now. I think it is a bit too overcrowded. I should probably remove Mulder and Scully.

predator-018.gif

Before that they were here on one of my normal wall shelves, and it looked a little better.

new-horror-setup-sm.gif

Eh, and here's a zombie related pic I took a while back (I'll post just because I'm posting pics here anyways) having fun with my awesome 12" Doctor Who doll. :)
Doctor-Who-zombie2.gif

Darkartist81- your almost-decapitated, axe wielding zombie is a fiendish freakin' masterpiece!!! THAT'S the kind of Zombie I would rather be ordering for my shelves!!! (laugh) Keep up the good work!

Back