The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCN1705.jpg

DSCN1702.jpg

DSCN1714.jpg

104548812O241250430.jpg

108615052O728937059.jpg

Not sure how anyone could improve on Patient Zero or Subject 5, but DA really made Subject 57 100% better. Just love that repaint.

Buttmunch said:
Not sure how anyone could improve on Patient Zero or Subject 5, but DA really made Subject 57 100% better. Just love that repaint.

Thanks man! I really love that one. One of the most fun repaints I have ever done. I'm already super excited about the new one!! :rock

These shots are frickin' AWESOME guys! I need to clear some "studio" space so I can get more shots of Subject 5, and I can't wait to get more Dead for true zombie madness.

pixletwin said:
*I have no hope of ever getting a PZ, so we won't even go there.

You and me both. Too rich for my blood; luckily PZ is my least favorite of the sculpts thus far*.

*"And I bet those grapes were sour anyway," said the Fox. :rotfl

That Subject 57 is gorgeous, DA!

What really stinks about stuff like this, is that when something cool like this comes out it makes you want to drop what your working on and start a new project. I've been having so much fun with these little backdrop projects, and I see this and want to make a scene for zombie attacks.

Huh....I went to go see if I could use a GC on the standard Doc but got a "No Matches" it must have finally sold out....

The Mike said:
Huh....I went to go see if I could use a GC on the standard Doc but got a "No Matches" it must have finally sold out....

Wow, the entire page for the non-exclusive Subject 57 is gone! I just ordered one this morning... weird (it indicated "back-ordered, shipment expected in June"). I'm guessing this is a site glitch, as it's not normal for the product pages of sold out items to just disappear.

Back