Terminator VS Rocky Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whic is the best series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I love both, but since Rocky V is the worst movie in either series I voted for Terminator.

kid_snot_bubbles-8x6.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

As a series? Rocky. I loved the first 2 Terminator films but hated the last 2. As for Rocky, I loved the first 4. Hence, I think there are more better films of Rocky than that of the Terminator.

Individual movies.... Oh boy. Probably T2 is my fav!

Lots of Love for Rocky 4 here.... Have any of you watched this in the last.... I don't know.... 20 years??? It has one pretty good emotional scene with Apollo's death but I was almost pulling for Drago because Apollo was back to acting like a ****. The Synth score is awful.... The corny speech at the end... the awful commentators during the match.... The several Music video scenes..

I am just shocked that people like this better then III. Clubber was a far better villain. Mickey Dies... MICKEY!!! Apollo coming back to train Rocky.. The feel of the film still feels like the first two. Great fight scene... WAY better film score "You aint so bad" and then the score kicks in!!! Puts a smile on my face every time!

Rocky 4 was great back when I first saw it... But it just does not hold up well at all IMO...

Anyways sorry for dumping on the film for those who still like it... I am just surprised it still has such loyal followers.

I like your other poll that got closed down also.. The Rambo / Predator poll.

It comes down really to only two films. The Original First Blood and Predator... Thus I give it to First Blood... Just about a perfectly paced of an action film I have ever seen. I love Predator also. But First Blood grabs me on an emotional level.

I like Rambo II better then predator II but I like Predator's more then Rambo II. I like Rambo 4 better then any of the predator or Rambo sequels.

I like your other poll that got closed down also.. The Rambo / Predator poll.

It comes down really to only two films. The Original First Blood and Predator... Thus I give it to First Blood... Just about a perfectly paced of an action film I have ever seen. I love Predator also. But First Blood grabs me on an emotional level.

I like Rambo II better then predator II but I like Predator's more then Rambo II. I like Rambo 4 better then any of the predator or Rambo sequels.

Wasn't my poll.

I think rocky I,III,IV,V,VI were good. I though II was just an excuse to have Rocko win against Apollo. In my opinion, it was the most cheese of them all. V is an acquired taste, but it was pretty good.
As far as terminators go. First two. The rest can go to hell.

As bad as Terminator 3 and Salvation were, they were still part of an original sci-fi property. Rocky is about a semi-retarded amalgamation of boxing greats, all of which are 100% more interesting on their own than this fake character ever could be. I live near Philly so I've had enough of that dumb **** completely eclipsing Frazier locally. The man was walking around practically anonymous until he died.

So yeah, **** Stallone and every single one of his ****ty movies.

I voted for Terminator. I absolutely LOVE Rocky part 1 and the entire series for that matter. I just happened to love T1/T2 a tad bit more. Easily one of the hardest votes for me.

Back