Terminator VS Rocky Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whic is the best series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Better series? Still Terminator to me. Part 1 and 2 are better than all those Rocky movies. Rocky 1 was the best and even that one was kinda boring. Part 2 is meh and the boxing in 3 and 4 is ridiculously comical.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Man, I can't believe how many of my fellow sideshowfreak buds/bros have fallen into the trap of enthusiastically partaking in this poll. It's just ridiculous. What's next week? "Who's the best Harrison Ford character?" "Which upcoming Marvel movie are you most excited for?" Who cares? :lol

I mean, Oscorp surely realizes the ridiculousness of such a thread? Terminator vs Rocky? Huh? For your own amusement? Seems pretty frivolous. What if we all just cluttered up the boards with whatever popped into our heads? These polls have no meaning and Oscorp needs to stop for the sake of the children. He's ruining forum life as we know it.

What's next week?

"Who's the best Harrison Ford character?"
"Which upcoming Marvel movie are you most excited for?"
Who cares?

That'd make an excellent poll!

do+want!.gif

Can't pick... They are way too different.

I Love Rocky I, II, and III. I think IV is a bit to corny and lacks Rocky's music which really drags I down. V is poo and VI was better then the previous two but not as good as the first three.

Terminator is the classic of that series.. Never been head over heals in love with T2 like everyone else. I like it but I like three and Salvation also...

Rocky films have the emotional punch but the Terminator films are more watchable.

Did I give any sort of solid answer?

Indeed. Quite runny, in fact.

The initial films in both franchises were legendary, but I give the edge to Rocky. It's an all around better movie. Classic 70's filmmaking. Terminator, for all its virtue, is still 80's schlock at root. Hell, Harlan Ellison thought it was a rip off of one of his stories, and that says a lot.

How many genuinely good films does Rocky have? I've heard people say that I, II and VI make a good solid trilogy. And III and IV were reasonably entertaining with V being the only completely crap film.

Based on those numbers Rocky is a better series. However, you know I can't vote for Rocky. Thusly, despite having only 2 genuinely good films I will vote Terminator. The genre is more up my street and I always preferred Arnie. That too despite Stallone being a better actor.

Wasn't Stallone 95% invested in Rocky V and Behind the scenes..There's your answer :lol

Man, I can't believe how many of my fellow sideshowfreak buds/bros have fallen into the trap of enthusiastically partaking in this poll. It's just ridiculous. What's next week? "Who's the best Harrison Ford character?" "Which upcoming Marvel movie are you most excited for?" Who cares? :lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5Q7CcINC8M"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5Q7CcINC8M[/ame]

:lol :lol

I mean, Oscorp surely realizes the ridiculousness of such a thread? Terminator vs Rocky? Huh? For your own amusement? Seems pretty frivolous. What if we all just cluttered up the boards with whatever popped into our heads? These polls have no meaning and Oscorp needs to stop for the sake of the children. He's ruining forum life as we know it.

It's just for fun y'know

This board pretty much is a sandbox; its largely unmodded and they got kooldood cats who **** in it daily with stupid polls and trolling. :lol

kid_snot_bubbles-8x6.jpg

Rocky!!its not even close.pt 1 great,part 2 just as good if not better,part 3 was ok,part 4 was one of the best movies ever,part 5 may have jumped the shark but part 6 made up for it with possibly the best one in the series.terminator 1&2 are good but after that really bombed.

Huh. My vote just made it exactly 50/50. Terminator for me, But not by a large margin.

Back