TBLeague(PHICEN) 1/6th Scale Vampirella -Asian version Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure, be a few days thou....no much there she is a bit thin in that area...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So do we still not know whether Phicen/TBL are going to do a Non-asian version? Vampirella was not asian, which kind of makes me hesitate on this. I really do like Phicen's boxed characters. The boxing, accessories, etc are usually top notch.

Just get her. Then snag a good female sculpt that matches the suntan body and then try to mimic the hairstyle. It's easier than waiting.

Besides, if they do make an official one, you can always sell the Asian one with the custom head for a decent chunk of change, prior to release.

Good morning guys,can you guys post your own vampirella figure photos like photo review or anything whatever angle or poses while waiting from xipotec too...
Thank you in advance...
Very very need it...

My Phicen Vampirella arrived this week, and I have to say she's brilliant... It looks like she has a custom body sculpt and portrait, which is just stunning. And the base by TBLeague is phenomenal - nobody does skulls like those guys :) It seems like Phicen never gets enough credit for how amazing their pieces are... do yourself a favor and get her while she's still available. Here are some shots of her - enjoy!

Phicen Vampirella 2 sm.jpg

Phicen Vampirella 3 sm.jpg

Phicen Vampirella 5 sm.jpg

Phicen Vampirella 7 sm.jpg

Phicen Vampirella 8 sm.jpg

Fantastic pics!!!! If you don't mind me asking how did you get her on the base? Did your come with pegs?

Fantastic pics!!!! If you don't mind me asking how did you get her on the base? Did your come with pegs?

Thank you xipotec! There are no pegs on the base, but the foot armature on her gives you lots of posability for her boots, so with a bit of experimentation I was able to get her into a stable stance on the base.

Thank you xipotec! There are no pegs on the base, but the foot armature on her gives you lots of posability for her boots, so with a bit of experimentation I was able to get her into a stable stance on the base.

Wow nothing holding her up?!!!

I was going to mod a stand to hid behind her....but I really want her to stand alone so I do not cover up.....well....her BEHIND!

Wow nothing holding her up?!!!

I was going to mod a stand to hid behind her....but I really want her to stand alone so I do not cover up.....well....her BEHIND!

I have her displayed right now standing on the base with no stand / support needed - she seems most stable standing next to the skulls, so try that position, and adjust her legs / feet to account for the slight slope of the base... with a little trial and error you should be able to get her stable on the base - I'm an idiot, so if I can do it I'm pretty sure anyone can lol :)

It is amazing very happy with my first female phicen ( I own King Zombie)
Incredible value for the money.

her full body pleasr from head to toe or corner of her cape please...
and a lot more if possible..

thanks anyway...

This figure may be the best posing figure I have since Tyler Durdan.

Back