Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi mates the order list updates ...if anyone is missing or someone spare please contact me

zuckuss77
raoh76
madbrush
darin the terrible
kobe
loo226
mister_e
om1d

Any chance mine is ready soon too? Gracias either way. Muchas gracias if it is. :pray:

hi mate you are the last of the list..i think i will take 3 weeks to finish you mask

With my TD City Hunter biomask + cannon kit finally on its way

Hey tayler, I was above OM1D on the list you posted and it seems you are done with his mask. Any chance mine will be ready soon or next? Just curious

Hey tayler, I was above OM1D on the list you posted and it seems you are done with his mask. Any chance mine will be ready soon or next? Just curious

Mate, it's not sent yet, TD said it's almost done. I'm just eager, hence the formulation. That said, I ordered a special one, with the eyes connected, and have already paid.

Mate, it's not sent yet, TD said it's almost done. I'm just eager, hence the formulation. That said, I ordered a special one, with the eyes connected, and have already paid.

Ah, ok. I thought I might have gotten skipped. Thanks for the clarification.

To the necessity doubters: I totally get your POV too, and I'm not going to use it much, but I just want to have it done so it's there the six or seven times I choose to use it during my lifetime.

To each his own I guess. :lol

Hello friends. I've been little presnte lately in the Forum as you know my father's disease stole me long to work .and lately I had many delays. Finally the disease just with my father this week .from here I want to say to my father to be where be that family's. made less and will never forget. We love you father!
now I hope gradually end all delayed mask and finish the new scar mask

Hello friends. I've been little presnte lately in the Forum as you know my father's disease stole me long to work .and lately I had many delays. Finally the disease just with my father this week .from here I want to say to my father to be where be that family's. made less and will never forget. We love you father!

May him rest in peace. My sincere condolences, my friend.

Condolences. Sorry for your loss Tayler. :(

I'm sorry to hear that,my friend,may him rest in peace.:pray:

Sorry to hear that man.. I'm sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

This is very exciting thanks to all for your words.yo be time disconnected from the Forum. now I don't have much time to work on customs. I'm spending my time at my daughter and to make company to my mother and help you with the cosasde House and with his dog. but I hope to soon have more time and continue working in my mask and my projects. now I will try to conestar to all the PMs

again all my most sincere thanks for your words and support

Ánimo Alejandro! El foro no va a ninguna parte..concéntrate en tu familia y disfruta de su compañía. Ya habrá tiempo para trabajar en tus customs más adelante.
Chin up Alex! The forum isnt going anywhere. Concentrate on your family and enjoy their company. There'll be time to work on your custom works later on.
Saludos!

Last edited:
Ánimo Alejandro! El foro no va a ninguna parte..concéntrate en tu familia y disfruta de su compañía. Ya habrá tiempo para trabajar en tus customs más adelante.
Chin up Alex! The forum isnt going anywhere. Concentrate on your family and enjoy their company. There'll be time to work on your custom works later on.
Saludos!

Muchas muchas gracias por tus palabras amigo mio!!!
Very very thanks for you words my friend!!

Back