• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale For Sale or Trade - Medicom 1/6 scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJ_NachoMan

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am looking to part ways with my 1/6 scale MEDICOM Star Wars collection. I love these figures and i have had them for many many years but i have shifted my collection almost entirely to Hot Toys. These Medicom's still hold up extremely well after all of these years but they are difficult to pose next to Hot Toys and Sideshow due to the difference in scale (they are a bit shorter).

I would like to sell all four figures hopefully as a group and would let them all go for a very reasonable price of $180 USD + shipping and paypal fees, OR alternatively, i would be looking to make a trade for these figures if someone has an extra Hot Toys Star Wars figure they would part with that might interest me or that i do not already have. I can personally go either way but i am open to interesting offers!!

*In particular, if anyone is looking to trade a single Hot Toys 1/6 scale ROTJ or Rogue One Stormtrooper i would trade the entire lot to you for that.

All figures have been displayed in a smoke free and pet free home for many years in the exact same museum pose you see pictured here. They have been posed inside a detolf glass case and taken out 2-3 times a year to be lightly dusted.

I apologise for the poor quality photos as my cell phone is not the greatest..

* The Darth Vader 1/6 scale is from Revenge of The Sith and includes a burnt Hayden Christensen sculpt under the mask. All accessories and original stand are included. I will include the Sideshow base as an extra bonus. The box is in mint condition. The figure itself is in great condition but the pleather has begun to come apart in some areas....on the left arm in particular it has deteriorated quite a bit. I am not expecting much for this figure in particular because of the pleather situation, so i am basically including it in this package for next to nothing.

* The Sandtrooper 1/6 scale includes all accessories and the original stand. The Sideshow stand will be included as an extra bonus. The box and figure are both in MINT condition.

* The Shadowtrooper 1/6 scale includes all accessories and the original stand. The box and figure are both in MINT condition.

* The Stormtrooper 1/6 scale includes all accessories and the original stand. The box has a slight crease on the back from original shipping. I will include the Sideshow stand as an extra bonus. Please note that the figure's right arm is quite a bit looser than the other arm. It came shipped to me like this. It can more than likely be repaired but I never bothered to try as i'm not daring enough to take apart my figures.

Please PM me with offers! Thank you for looking!!!!

Regards,
Joe Pinto

Attachments

• 20210903_184112.jpg
    20210903_184112.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 20210903_184119.jpg
    20210903_184119.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 20210903_184129.jpg
    20210903_184129.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 20210903_184133.jpg
    20210903_184133.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 20210903_184140.jpg
    20210903_184140.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Bump. Any interest? I am flexible on the pricing or a trade if it's reasonable. Thank you

Bump. Any interest? I am flexible on the pricing or a trade if it's reasonable. Thank you

Hi there any takers? I just want to find a good home for them. Willing to take offers! Thank you.

Back