Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone! Its been a long time since anyone's brought up this thread. Does anyone here know the differences between TD's old city hunter mask and new mask? I am interested in getting a P1 head and having it repainted and possibly redreaded for my 2.0 city hunter. I have TD's mask for the 2.0 but if I do the redreading I can't use mask my 2.0 head. I found a person selling the 1.0 head and he has a 1.0 TD mask - are both masks equally as good in your opinions? Thanks.

The mask 2.0 is more accurate to the film, but does not conform to the old head. In my opinion the mask 1.0 is not so similar to the original mask

The new mask of scar 2.0 is nearly finished but I am now finishing my new House and I do not work in the masks. I hope I can make more mask at end of year

The mask 2.0 is more accurate to the film, but does not conform to the old head. In my opinion the mask 1.0 is not so similar to the original mask

The new mask of scar 2.0 is nearly finished but I am now finishing my new House and I do not work in the masks. I hope I can make more mask at end of year

That's cool!can't wait for your upcoming works definitely looking forward I'm owed your awesome P2 mask love it Tay!any hints for which will be your next planning mask after Scar mask?

Thanks TD! I was able to find a wonderfully customized P2 1.0 head from a fellow freak and will keep your awesome P2 2.0 mask for my 2.0 head.

P.S. can I place an order for your new scar mask? No rush, whenever you get back to mask making! Let me know.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

that's great ~tayler your p2 mask is amazing i'am owed your p2 mask already.and i love it so much. when you finished the mask of scar 2.0 please put me on your list first first first thank you uuuu~~

Tyler's custom P2 CH mask is indeed very good and accurate when i got it in hand, love it very much.

Here's some crap photos i had taken.
Comparison between HT mask and TD mask:

Can attach 2 gas hoses

Looks very nice when attached on my P2 City Hunter

The "fierce" looks of the City Hunter is really shown on this mask.

Unmasked and Roar!

Now my City Hunter 2.0 is consider "perfect" for me, now I can closed case and stop any further customization on it again.

WOW! Is taylerdurm's custom bio on the Hot Toys City Hunter 1.0 Head? How did you get it to stay on there and how did you get the head to fit on the 2.0 City Hunter body if you dont mind me asking?

WOW! Is taylerdurm's custom bio on the Hot Toys City Hunter 1.0 Head? How did you get it to stay on there and how did you get the head to fit on the 2.0 City Hunter body if you dont mind me asking?

I have a P2 1.0 head on my P2. All you have to do is shave the ball joint with a nail file until its thin enough to fit in. Actually the point I got it at makes it fit into the 2.0 head as well! (HT made it too fat to fit in properly since it was a rushed figure)

I have a P2 1.0 head on my P2. All you have to do is shave the ball joint with a nail file until its thin enough to fit in. Actually the point I got it at makes it fit into the 2.0 head as well! (HT made it too fat to fit in properly since it was a rushed figure)

Oh cool thanks! But what about the bio? How do you get the taylerdurdem bio onto the Hot Toys City Hunter Head 1.0
I thought Taylerdurdem made it for the 2.0 sculpt.

Oh cool thanks! But what about the bio? How do you get the taylerdurdem bio onto the Hot Toys City Hunter Head 1.0
I thought Taylerdurdem made it for the 2.0 sculpt.

Hey so I actually just got my TD 2.0 mask to fit on the 1.0 head. Remove the mandible piece from the mask and make sure the mandibles are NOT inserted in the 1.0 head. It fits easily through friction. I also use some silly putty (office putty works too) on the forehead to hold it. Heres how it looks:

62e6ffd8b2d8ece2d2cf9aa128578b9d.jpg

Hey so I actually just got my TD 2.0 mask to fit on the 1.0 head. Remove the mandible piece from the mask and make sure the mandibles are NOT inserted in the 1.0 head. It fits easily through friction. I also use some silly putty (office putty works too) on the forehead to hold it. Heres how it looks:

62e6ffd8b2d8ece2d2cf9aa128578b9d.jpg

Can u share more pics?? Looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I wasn't so late to the game on this thread...
After seeing all these amazing looking city preds with the TD bio/cannon, I gotta get a set for my CH 2.0. Is there anybody with an extra set willing to sell, or does anyone know if TD is still making these? :pray:

Hello friends. Thank you for the interest that the members of the Forum shows. I have received many messages asking for my P2 mask.
I'm waiting for that end up my new House soon now same I'm living in house of my mother and here not have space enough pair work. my life is in boxes in the garage. I want to start to produce more P2 mask and finish the new scar mask but I need my house first

Hello friends. Thank you for the interest that the members of the Forum shows. I have received many messages asking for my P2 mask.
I'm waiting for that end up my new House soon now same I'm living in house of my mother and here not have space enough pair work. my life is in boxes in the garage. I want to start to produce more P2 mask and finish the new scar mask but I need my house first

Yeah man.. ur job is absolutely stunning... do u have a Facebook?? Wanna show u something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back