Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont worry friend i will tell you when you mask are ready....i hope finish you mask in this week..

This is great news! I am on the list as well and I am really looking forward to getting one of your excellent masks. I do have one maybe silly question - I asked for a painted P2 bio, but I didn't specify that I also needed the part inside the mask to plug it into the holes on the figure's face. Is that part included or do I need to specifically request for it to be included? If the latter, is there any extra cost?

My man! Saw that I'm on the list. Perfect, thank you.

So, just to confirm, I'd like to order the whole City Hunter (2.0) kit with the mask that is shown in this picture:
View attachment 181921
Is the mask here above the standard, or the eyes connected version? Either way, I want to order one exactly like this here above↑. Thanks in advance.

Any ETA's by the way?

dont worry friend i will tell you when you mask are ready....i hope finish you mask in this week..

Any chance mine is ready soon too? Gracias either way. Muchas gracias if it is. :pray:

When do we pay? Do you let us know when? I too intend to buy a painted City Hunter 2.0 kit.

this week finish the mask include my p2 mask?
yes i hope

Could I still get on the list for a P2 painted kit 1? Thanks!

if you want i can put you in my order list

Any chance mine is ready soon too? Gracias either way. Muchas gracias if it is. :pray:

hi mate you are the last of the list..i think i will take 3 weeks to finish you mask

When do we pay? Do you let us know when? I too intend to buy a painted City Hunter 2.0 kit.

i will tell you when i am ready

more photos of some forum members

9570630909_b0e7e25713_b.jpg
Predator2_11.jpg

P6170531_zpsca8a711a-1.jpg

P6170534_zps51460a2d-1.jpg

P6170535_zps0543db4c.jpg

hi mate you are the last of the list..i think i will take 3 weeks to finish you mask

Alright, let me know when it's ready. I posted that mainly to underline that the mask in that pic is the one I want to order. Thanks again.

Add me to the list too!! Painted KIT 1 P2 bio + mounth piece + plasma cannon

Anyone got the laser to work on TD's custom mask? And is there a guide of some kind?

Do you know? How to make the laser to work on TD's mask. Then let us know here. Do it.

Attachments

• send-me-.jpg
    send-me-.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 281
Do you know? How to make the laser to work on TD's mask. Then let us know here. Do it.

I haven't done it on a TD mask, but I have installed a LED in my wolf pred bio with mixed results. It involved some slicing and dicing though and to be honest I'd be a little hesitant using my method on a mask as neat and nice as TD's. You might want to hit up German Beast though, he has done some nice LED work :https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/aliens-and-robots-action-figures/134583-classic-predator-p1-bios-4.html he might be able to give some advice.

As for the scar bio v2, is it any closer to completion taylerdurdem? Would love to see some more update pics.

I got my p2 bio and it is amazing. Tyler you are the man

Hey Zuckuss, when did you order yours, and when did you receive it? I'm still waiting to hear back regarding the eyeconnect mask + kit I ordered a while ago. Such an awesome mask, I can't wait to have it.

I think I was second on his list. It was a little time ago I ordered it. Its one of those things you ask for and try not to think about it until it arrives. It's worth the wait too. My p2 now looks freakin awesome thank god

Back