Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello guys, im new to this site but does anyone know if TD is going to make more P2 masks? His work is stunning and I would gladly order full painted P2 city hunter 2.0 kit

Sorry for reviving this thread

Hi mate Thank you for your interest. I'm waiting for my new home to be finished. I have had several problems with construction and the work is lengthening more than I wish. Now I'm living in my mother's house with my family and here I have no chance to work in the hobby. I have my whole life my collection of figures and my tools packed in boxes. I'm already very sick of this situation but I have no choice but to keep waiting. I'm very sorry but you still have to wait

do you still sell some of your custom masks for the shadow predator ?
TD mask.jpg

Hi mate Thank you for your interest. I'm waiting for my new home to be finished. I have had several problems with construction and the work is lengthening more than I wish. Now I'm living in my mother's house with my family and here I have no chance to work in the hobby. I have my whole life my collection of figures and my tools packed in boxes. I'm already very sick of this situation but I have no choice but to keep waiting. I'm very sorry but you still have to wait

Hey Tayler, I hope everything goes well with your new house! :)

And yeah, please add me to your list when you can be back at sculpting stuff.

I will buy your custom made accurate P2 Plasma caster. I already bought your P2 Bio from other forum member MIKE M and waiting for him to ship it to me :)

I'm not sure if I posted but I want a scar 2.0 mask! Best of luck to you and your family. Hope your home gets set up without too mucn more trouble!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Good to have you back, brother. Hope all is well.

If you ever make any more masks, I'm interested in another City Hunter (MMS173) mask. And whatever else you make.

is it a reissue for those who weren't around first time or did you install something completely new?

Back