1/6 Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven’t received mine either ( deluxe) . Not a peep

they tell me they go out in order and mine will be one of the last as ordered April of 22 and they are getting small batches . I didn’t think they sold out until the beginning of this year but If that’s any help if ur still waiting if you haven’t received it yet from AE.

Last edited:
I got my deluxe from Timewalker last week, everything was fine but I made sure to use heat on the elbows to get them working.

My local guy here in Toronto area Canada tells me they won't have it for another two weeks. Really frustrating as it seems i get my stuff now 1-2 full months after Sideshow direct customers get their stuff.....local dealers used to get their stock right away.

I just hate ordering direct from Sideshow as I pay neraly an extra $100-$130 in extra for shipping and border duties/fees....on top of the price of the figure.

My local guy here in Toronto area Canada tells me they won't have it for another two weeks. Really frustrating as it seems i get my stuff now 1-2 full months after Sideshow direct customers get their stuff.....local dealers used to get their stock right away.

I just hate ordering direct from Sideshow as I pay neraly an extra $100-$130 in extra for shipping and border duties/fees....on top of the price of the figure.
It's the same here in Europe.

I just got notification that my Chrome Mando should be in stock in two weeks. No word on Ahsoka yet, or even Mando Luke, who I have ordered with a different seller.

I could order directly from Hong Kong or Sideshow, but shipping and importduties make the figures about € 100 to € 150 more expensive than buying locally and that's not worth it for me. So I have to have patience...

ahsoka-tw.png

Not sure if her arms can do this don't want to change my pose to try

Mine just shipped from Hong Kong too. Seems the final production batch is now done, so everyone is finally getting theirs.

Amazing how long after initial release production batches are these days ! Crazy !

Get yours? Mine arrived on Wednesday from AE, pretty great figure.
Yessir! I think I had mine for at least a week prior to your original post about not having heard anything on her from AE as of that time.

She's really awesome! I'll take the single jointed arms in exchange for all the musculature detail in the silicone body, etc. It's pretty easy to get Ahsoka in a natural and believable fighting stance with straight arms on her sabers.

Well since HT wasn't kind enough to do it, I went ahead and installed some leds into the lightsabers myself, since all my others are lit up. Plus I thought the white blades would look cool mixed in with the others.

I'm sure I'll try the CCFLs at some point, but these still work well enough for me, since I keep my display room fairly dark anyway.

View attachment 640514

View attachment 640515

View attachment 640516

View attachment 640517

View attachment 640518

View attachment 640519
You're a Wizard, DJ! I'm convinced of it! No one else could just casually announce that they installed LEDs in a non-LED saber set!

I'll be changing my delivery address at Sideshow to yours so that you can perform all the DJ magic on mine prior to me getting them home...

Seems like a reasonable model to me.

Well since HT wasn't kind enough to do it, I went ahead and installed some leds into the lightsabers myself, since all my others are lit up. Plus I thought the white blades would look cool mixed in with the others.

I'm sure I'll try the CCFLs at some point, but these still work well enough for me, since I keep my display room fairly dark anyway.

View attachment 640514

View attachment 640515

View attachment 640516

View attachment 640517

View attachment 640518

View attachment 640519
Howdy. Great work on the lightsaber mods!
I am working on the same thing for Ahsoka and have a few questions if you don’t mind. Did you split the hilts open (down the mold seam to place and hide the LED or just place the LED in from the top?

Also, I plan on using very small gauge wire to the LED. Considering drilling tiny holes in the saber sides for the wires to pass through and then hide them under the clothes to the power source. Do you mind telling me how you hid the wires? I can’t see them at all, and you do seem to be able to pose the sabers in any direction.

Hope you don’t mind me picking your brains on this. Thanks.

Howdy. Great work on the lightsaber mods!
I am working on the same thing for Ahsoka and have a few questions if you don’t mind. Did you split the hilts open (down the mold seam to place and hide the LED or just place the LED in from the top?

Also, I plan on using very small gauge wire to the LED. Considering drilling tiny holes in the saber sides for the wires to pass through and then hide them under the clothes to the power source. Do you mind telling me how you hid the wires? I can’t see them at all, and you do seem to be able to pose the sabers in any direction.

Hope you don’t mind me picking your brains on this. Thanks.
No I just drilled partway down the hilt and into the side, inserted the SMD and had the wire coming out the side. For wire I just use thin 30 guage wrapping wire which goes up her arm. Here's a couple pics which kinda show that.

You'll also need to sand the white paint off the blades so the light will feed through a bit better.

348575872_688462226380803_3016842090253618870_n.jpg

348582371_981105159584344_1693358834231591678_n.jpg

And these are the smds I used
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...n4REmbwpaG18qdi-JdOjkTwrU14oBBFrNoDiezO8yyO6E

Back