1/6 Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked this up today and she's great, but another deluxe release that doesn't come with the basic stand that that the regular has. Grumble.

AT.png

Really great tailoring detail on this figure.

Last edited:
View attachment 638243
Really great tailoring detail on this figure.
Agreed! In terms of costumes this is probably my favorite figure since Dr. Strange - nothing tops well tailored cloth outfits in this scale.

Mine arrived yesterday and she's currently drying after being given the water treatment. I can already see the improvement with the pants - shout out to whoever said to do this (McHaleyArt, I think?). :clap

tempImageUYbCdk.jpg

tempImagegzG5qO.jpg

What an incredible figure. I didn't have the highest of expectations, but in hand, she is a true gem, and probably a top 5 Hot Toys Star Wars figure for me. The likeness isn't perfect, but somehow the figure makes up for it in practically every other way. I wasn't initially ecstatic about the Yoda base, but if you get creative with it, it's actually quite fun. I think this is also the best Grogu has looked so far. I'm tremendously pleased with Ahsoka!

That water treatment brings this figure to a whole new level. Guess Tuesday will be reserved for water treating a few figures pants. Mainly Mando Bobas and Ahsoka

So has HT released the standard version of Ahsoka yet? I added a longer flexible pole to the base so I could have this one leaping to attack with cloak on & brandishing both lightsabers (the high quality photography in this thread precludes the posting of my crappy phone pics lol). I'm looking forward to receiving the standard version so I can also display her without the cloak hiding the fine tailoring of her outfit, but it looks like Sideshow will be delaying my order yet another month (I think that makes it 11 and counting).

So has HT released the standard version of Ahsoka yet? I added a longer flexible pole to the base so I could have this one leaping to attack with cloak on & brandishing both lightsabers (the high quality photography in this thread precludes the posting of my crappy phone pics lol). I'm looking forward to receiving the standard version so I can also display her without the cloak hiding the fine tailoring of her outfit, but it looks like Sideshow will be delaying my order yet another month (I think that makes it 11 and counting).
You mean the water base version with no Grogu? If so yes, lots of us have that version. Mine arrived from Sideshow April 24.

You mean the water base version with no Grogu? If so yes, lots of us have that version. Mine arrived from Sideshow April 24.
Really? I guess I totally missed its release - I thought only the deluxe version with Grogu was out. Well, my payment on the 15th hasn't been pushed back yet, so fingers crossed they've got it in.

Really? I guess I totally missed its release - I thought only the deluxe version with Grogu was out. Well, my payment on the 15th hasn't been pushed back yet, so fingers crossed they've got it in.
Yup! And I didn’t order her until two months before she arrived so I’d be shocked if they don’t have yours ready to go.

Yup! And I didn’t order her until two months before she arrived so I’d be shocked if they don’t have yours ready to go.
You don’t have to rub it in. :lol But seriously, that’s typical Sideshow - they delay your order 10 consecutive months, but when the stock finally arrives they forget all about you unless your payment date aligns perfectly. Which is why I only order from them when I have a ton of rewards to burn.

You don’t have to rub it in. :lol But seriously, that’s typical Sideshow - they delay your order 10 consecutive months, but when the stock finally arrives they forget all about you unless your payment date aligns perfectly. Which is why I only order from them when I have a ton of rewards to burn.
:LOL: sorry. Yeah the way they manage the payment plans seems messy; I don't know why they don't offer a "pay balance and ship it now" option or something.

Back