Star Wars Rebels Coming Fall 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to believe Disney want have some kind of SW show on

At one point there was speculation of a new series placed in the time frame of the new movies coming out post Rebels. I would assume something is in the works unless there has been announcement that the TV is done after Rebels.

Celebration (Rebels) panel will most likely clear things up. THis being asid, if Disney see Rebels as a successful series, they may have yet to decide whether or not extending its run for a fifth season or start a brand new one possibly taking place after ROTJ

Am I missing something or has the finale been broadcast in the UK yet? We're getting trailers for S4 and I still haven't seen how S3 ended....

They don't like you, I don't like you either. You better watch yourself, we're wanted men. I have the death sentence on twelve systems.

Seriously though, that sucks for you guys. I'm sorry

It's entirely possible I missed it, but I don't know how. I work at 6am on Saturdays, but I have the series set to record on Tivo and always turn it on at the wall. Unless they decided to change the day and time for the finale.... I'm stumped.

I know it ended a couple of weeks ago here in the states.

Yeah I know, after having been a full week behind for most of the series. We had the last few episodes the same days as you guys (a few hours before even) until the finale. The times have been all over the place over here.

Loved Clone Wars but I really struggled through Season 1 & 2. I could not connect with any of the main cast. How was season three?

It was better than the first two imo. Rebels has become a fairly decent show in its own right at this point.

Clearly season 4 was designed to be in sync with R1, and the feeling of that movie very much came across in this trailer. While I didn't love R1, it could be interesting...

Back