Star Wars Rebels Coming Fall 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's one thing that still bothers me about this show. I do enjoy the show much more than I initially thought I would. But there are too many filler episodes.

I'm too lazy to try and link them right now, but you all better go look up the newest previews for rebels. If they don't get you excited then fu..

Whoa, major spoilers in those previews. I didn't realize that maul kenobi episode aired already.

Wow, wtf.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I haven't watched it (and likely will not until it airs) but my son and I think that Maul and Ben pull a Godzilla vs. King Kong where they fight but come together to face a common enemy.

Which would be dumb. So I have we are wrong.

The fight went down better than I could've hoped. (very short and very sweet)
They nailed Guinness' calm portrayal of Kenobi perfectly, great voice impersonation.

Just watched the episode. The fight was the perfect length. It ended the way it should because maul threatened the very reason Obi Wann was on tatooine for. Great episode!

A spoiler tag should probably be added to this thread at this point... People seem to get rebels at different times. We were a whole week behind for the first few seasons.

But I agree with the above comment, it was good to see an older and more fragile appearing Obi Wan proving he really wasn't..

Great episode! I absolutely loved it, especially the ending.

Spoiler Spoiler:

We get the final 2 parter next week. Then the long wait until the next season starts!

Spoiler Spoiler:

That was the best episode of the series, without a doubt. Goosebumps. I feel like only the series finale will be able to top this.

I didn't find the episode nor fight as memorable as most....it was good and nice tie in but still pretty average overall. The ending had a nice touch.

I thought it was actually pretty lackluster.
Spoiler Spoiler:

The moment at the end was nice though. All those years and all that hatred, it's nice that the scene wasn't a total waste.

Holy moly that was awesome, did not expect the fight to go that way but it was perfect.

I loved it. Great episode. Was the end intended to be that same moment? (If you follow my meaning)

I get what you're getting at, which would be cool, but I don't think so. I'm pretty sure we're still like a year out from a new hope, I believe in season 4 we will see the timeline leading into rogue one

Back