Star Wars Rebels Coming Fall 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read a tweet from Pablo hidalgo saying that" the kid at the end of the episode is 17" so that puts us more like 2 years out from a new hope, because as far as I know luke is 19 in a new hope

But we still have a lot of ground to cover before rogue one, assuming chopper base gets trashed next week, in season 4 we'll probably see the rebels set up shop on Dantooine for awhile, before settling on yavin.

That fight was perfection. It totally surprised me with how it went down but they did it right.

Spoiler Spoiler:

And this is not the first time they've met since episode 1. They have battled in the clone wars and maul has dealt Kenobi a devastating blow. That's what makes this all the more powerful, there is so much history between these two characters, Obi Wan has every reason to hate Maul just as much as Maul hates him, but " look what he has risen above"

That fight was perfection. It totally surprised me with how it went down but they did it right.

Spoiler Spoiler:

It set's up Kenobi v Vader in ANH...
Spoiler Spoiler:

It set's up Kenobi v Vader in ANH...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Exactly. Nothing but time and experience could teach Obi wan that. **** this was a good episode.

As far as I can tell, the UK doesn't seem to be getting the finale..... has it taken a break in the states? It's not listed on any programme guides for the next few weeks, or have I gotten mixed up and twin suns was the last one?

As far as I can tell, the UK doesn't seem to be getting the finale..... has it taken a break in the states? It's not listed on any programme guides for the next few weeks, or have I gotten mixed up and twin suns was the last one?

Yeah, no breaks. 1 hour Season-Finale is this weekend in the US.

Strange that, didn't we get each episode so far a few hours before the US on Saturday's?

Strange that, didn't we get each episode so far a few hours before the US on Saturday's?

We have been so far, but after twin suns there's nothing in virgin tv's EPG for at least two weeks. Maybe since its an hour long they could be saving it for Easter half term..... maybe....

Spoiler Spoiler:

not so much.

the "hope" was never about being a Jedi as much as it was about being a Skywalker...

And this is not the first time they've met since episode 1. They have battled in the clone wars and maul has dealt Kenobi a devastating blow. That's what makes this all the more powerful, there is so much history between these two characters, Obi Wan has every reason to hate Maul just as much as Maul hates him, but " look what he has risen above"
That's so true, I forgot about that.

That just made me appreciate it much more.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I love how they mention in Star Wars Recon that the gaze they had before the fight, was the entire battle playing out in their minds. That's how well they know each other, proven by how Obi Wan countered Maul's maneuver that killed Qui Gon.

So Pablo said Season 4 is definitely the last season so I had to ask him.

LL

I wonder if season 4 will take place right after 3 or some time will pass putting it closer to Rogue One?

Back