Star Wars Rebels Coming Fall 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOVE ,LOVE LOVED last nights EP. Ezra and gang have grown very strong in the Force. I think this season is going to be Epic! I cant wait for more...

Is this worth getting into now that Thrawn's back? Or should I just read the book?

Highly recomend start watching from season 1 to appreciate how far the rebels have come ,its a very fun series.

I PREY Sideshow does this series in 1/6.

I think rebels is some of the finest Star Wars material ever produced, especially if you enjoyed clone wars. I too would love some rebels in 1/6 form!

Great beginning, this season is going to be epic. I know no history on Thrawn, but glad to see him in the show for all his fans.

Highly recomend start watching from season 1 to appreciate how far the rebels have come ,its a very fun series.
Cool, plus animation looks nice, action cartoons are in short supply these days.

Great beginning, this season is going to be epic. I know no history on Thrawn, but glad to see him in the show for all his fans.
Kinda like EU's Tywin Lanister.

like the beginning a lot as well... same as the CW ... it stared slow.. but pics up every season... kind of hope ezra is getting to the dark side and has a connection to the upcoming movies... or even rouge one !

like the beginning a lot as well... same as the CW ... it stared slow.. but pics up every season... kind of hope ezra is getting to the dark side and has a connection to the upcoming movies... or even rouge one !

My hope too.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I am tired of Maul to be honest. I'm ready for him to no longer be a part of any ongoing stories. I started watching Rebels a month ago and like others have said it's a fantastic show. I like seeing the foundation for the Rebel Alliance. I like Asoka also and was happy to see her return. Her realization of who Vader is was heartbreaking. Speaking of Vader, he and Tarkin are pitch perfect on this show.
All in all I have grown to really like the characters and if you liked the Clone Wars enough characters return to make it tie nicely together.

I do wonder what happens with the Inquisitors.....did Vader kill them all once they are no longer needed? For me they kind of take away from the "rule of two" but they are also kind of awesome in their own right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good start to the new series, frustrating that we have to avoid all star wars related social media for a week however. I don't understand why they wouldn't show them at the same time around the world.

I'm enjoying the new season too, but please get rid of darth maul. How many times is he going to come back from the dead? Next thing we know he'll be a zombie or something looking for jedi brains.

Sam Witwer is killing it as Maul, he does such a great job with the charavters he voice acts.

While the Maul stuff is interesting, I'm ready for some Thrawn action. He's sure to be the driving force for our protagonists this season, so I want to begin to see the web he is spinning for them.

Hoping we can get some more good reveals this season. More hints at The Old Republic like we got last season will always be appreciated.

I am hoping we get to see an epic duel between Vader and Maul, but I doubt it will happen. We see Ezra is learning more and more about the dark, that at the end, his return to the light will probably be him defeating Maul.

Maul will get killed by Ben imho. ..that is who maul saw and is going to :) I hope

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back