Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi - 1/6th scale Darth Vader™ Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noticed it pretty soon after it happened. The amount of tangents in a thread about how all new Star Wars sucks and has a political agenda decreased dramatically.

We really dodged a bullet considering he'd been gearing up to rally against Andor for months before it came out. Imagine the screeds.

Was it really before Andor? I just assumed he took a break or something, I know I can go a few days without checking the forums due to personal stuff or work getting crazy.

Do we know what thread pushed him to get banned?

Were a pretty small community with the same 15-20 of us in this part of the forum, I'm surprised it took me this long though lol.

Pretty sure Talibane was banned too, just based on how threads don't get derailed by people complaining about political agendas as much, if at all anymore.

I think both of those guys had been banned a few times last year, because, again the amount political agenda style posts would vanish, and when they came back it was always those guys. I assume that was why they eventually got banned. I'm 100% sure it was before Andor, because that show is actually pretty political, and I didn't see a single rant on this forum about the shows politics in the 3 months it was airing, or after.

There are people who were fine on a hobby level who had good things to contribute. But unfortunately it would sometimes just veer completely off topic with a lot of anger and grievances that don't really have a place here.

I'm glad the mods and admins try to keep those topics off this forum.

We should be here as a community to have positive exchanges about figures, statues, replicas, toys and related media. And in general, I think we do. I'm certainly grateful for the people I've met and the friends I've made.

Pretty sure Talibane was banned too, just based on how threads don't get derailed by people complaining about political agendas as much, if at all anymore.

I think both of those guys had been banned a few times last year, because, again the amount political agenda style posts would vanish, and when they came back it was always those guys. I assume that was why they eventually got banned. I'm 100% sure it was before Andor, because that show is actually pretty political, and I didn't see a single rant on this forum about the shows politics in the 3 months it was airing, or after.
Star Wars has always been political, y'know Space Nazi's and all, but I guess people draw the line at women and black people :lol.

But anyway this Vader figure still sure does look great huh :lol.

Star Wars has always been political, y'know Space Nazi's and all, but I guess people draw the line at women and black people :lol.

But anyway this Vader figure still sure does look great huh :lol.
Yeah I wouldn’t attribute the innumerable flaws with BOBF and Kenobi to a political agenda.

The ‘creatives’ behind those projects are simply untalented, inexperienced, incompetent, unable to take risks as they’re at the whim of The Mouse and they’re in way over their heads.

Yeah I wouldn’t attribute the innumerable flaws with BOBF and Kenobi to a political agenda.

The ‘creatives’ behind those projects are simply untalented, inexperienced, incompetent, unable to take risks as they’re at the whim of The Mouse and they’re in way over their heads.
Pretty much.

But I get a cracked Vader and a Cad Bane dolly so… silver linings.

Most of the OGs are banned. :lol
Yea I noticed one of the longer time members I used to chat with got banned (Remy) sometime this year. I thought his missing presence was just due to him switching to statues, so maybe he was more on statue forum than here. Then, I just happened to run across an older post he made with “BANNED” under his name.

Last edited:
Occasionally ******** on the Sequels was kinda fun, but certain individuals kept dragging Gina and how she was fired by LFL in almost every single posts was the entirely different scenario and it was tiresome to see.

So anyways… excited for this figure, looks like a solid Vader.

This looks amazing. Now obi wan...
Screenshot_20230105-085946_Chrome.jpg

But I get a cracked Vader and a Cad Bane dolly so… silver linings.

👍

I'm teetering on OWK Vader. I feel like every time I look at that crackhead on my shelf, all I will remember is how bad that show was. Little Leia running, etc...

Cad Bane did nothing wrong in BoBF. He was the best thing in it.

this is going to be my first vader, how stressed do i need to be about the material on the undersuit? i’m not usually too paranoid about pleather as I havent personally had any real issues with it before, but this is basically covered in it. prior vaders tend to hold up decently? any tips?

Back