Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi - 1/6th scale Darth Vader™ Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems to be pretty popular as far as selling some preorders out. I think toyswonderland next best option?

Sideshow still has the regular and deluxe available.

They'll also have some available when it comes In-Stock too.

Not directly related to the figure but here's a cool video with Adam Savage talking with the artist and studio who did Vader's costume for this.

Rd64BI9.png
hVPJ0mg.png

Jg8vIJC.png

Ok! anything wrong with toys wonderland?

They're a reseller and not an authorized retailer so no relationship with Hot Toys and no accountability.

There's also a lot of fine print in their policies and terms of service that people don't see.

Getting help seems difficult and based on conditions. Like you need to have an unboxing video to make a case for a return in some cases. But if the figure was released over 2 years ago, they call any defect aging and won't accept the return.

And the big one. This is a direct quote: "Your order will be shipped to the shipping address you specified during the ordering process. We are not responsible for any loss of your order after Toys Wonderland has shipped it."

https://www.toyswonderland.com/terms-conditions/
So basically everything is not a problem until it is a problem, at which point it's most likely just your problem and not their problem.

I bought RO Tank Trooper from them for a dirt-cheap price, ~90USD shipped during the sales promotion..no issue.

Since their DHL shipping is high, I gave a shot at their ground shipping. It's about to come. I wonder how it was beaten during its Silk Road trip.

Just don’t pre-order from TW and only buy in stock items, if something goes wrong and they don’t accept responsibility then unfortunately for them your bank/Paypal wont see it that way.

Don't buy used either. TW will send wrong parts ( ie hands, accessories ) . Bought a DS ANIKAN. WHAT A PAIN!
Had to go secondary market to make complete. Lost money!

I took an admittedly risky chance from TW and got a used Black Widow and all of the pleather had badly flaked. No mention of it on the website other than their “deny all responsibility” disclaimer. Now I just stick to retailers that actually list any damage.

I took an admittedly risky chance from TW and got a used Black Widow and all of the pleather had badly flaked. No mention of it on the website other than their “deny all responsibility” disclaimer. Now I just stick to retailers that actually list any damage.
Guess they gotta add "pre-damaged" to their tagline for these used items

"Pre-used, pre-loved and pre-senting our way of keeping amazing products in circulation" :rolleyes2

Going through the first few pages of the topic and didn't realize Turd got banned, don't even remember that happening.

Going through the first few pages of the topic and didn't realize Turd got banned, don't even remember that happening.
Noticed it pretty soon after it happened. The amount of tangents in a thread about how all new Star Wars sucks and has a political agenda decreased dramatically.

We really dodged a bullet considering he'd been gearing up to rally against Andor for months before it came out. Imagine the screeds.

Back