Star Wars Celebration 2022 Sideshow Booth Exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Porcelain pattern clone trooper
1650729986045.jpeg

May the Fourth
Cobb Vanth - MandoS1
Black K - BOBF
Crosshair - BB

Celebration
Tech- BB
Obi-Wan Kenobi - OWK series
Eopie- OWK series
Stormtrooper - OWK series
Cad Bane - BOBF
Black Krrsantan would be amazing but I doubt it by a lot lol.

Black Krrsantan would be amazing but I doubt it by a lot lol.
Not much for BoBF. I hate to just pick new colored Clones besides Bad Batch. Black K is pretty boss and Howard likes stand out characters.

I'm not sure what I'd actually want at this point. I don't want anything at all from BoBF. I'm quarantining that show along with the ST. I have a similar no ST figure in my collection rule.
Vanth maybe. I don't need another figure in my collection wearing Boba's armour and his non armoured red shirt outfit is so dull.
I'll be more tempted if they absolutely wow us with the headsculpt.
Nothing else from BoBF will enter my collection.
Anything from the OT would be great.
More clones would be great too.
Maybe PT droids. A Droideka would be amazing.

Considering the timing of the event it seems plausible that we might see the first wave of Kenobi figures. An Obi-Wan, a Vader, and at a push Reva or one of the other Inquisitors.

If hot toys or sideshow want to basically print money, all they need to do is the mcquarrie vader concept, sideshow even teased it years ago. I'm sure there is a kenobi vader that will be coming.

Is it a given there will actually be something?

Biggest event for Star Wars all year and is one of HT's biggest brands, you bet they'll have stuff.

Whether that stuff interests you or fits your collection, is another thing.

The dream is a Padme announcement but that seems very unlikely. We'll see. No expectations here though considering the 40th Empire line was so disappointing and that's arguably the most beloved Star Wars movie ever. But anything's possible. Hot Toys are nothing if not inexplicable.

May the Fourth
Cobb Vanth - MandoS1
Black K - BOBF
Crosshair - BB

Celebration
Tech- BB
Eopie- OWK series
Cad Bane - BOBF
I sure wish you were right on this one. I'm guessing it'll look more like:

May the 4th: Boba Fett - BOBF
Celebration: Obi-Wan Kenobi - Clone Wars

That's it...that's all you get. Honestly, I'd be thrilled if they finally put that Clone Wars Kenobi up for Pre-Order. Anything else is icing. Your list would be

May the Fourth
Cobb Vanth - MandoS1
Black K - BOBF
Crosshair - BB

Celebration
Tech- BB
Eopie- OWK series
Cad Bane - BOBF

That's a good list. I'll swap Tech with Wrecker because Tech is the hardest to make. Stormtrooper for a clone trooper.

20th Anniversary of AOTC this year. I wonder if they will show something from that.

Beside Padmé that we've already seen, at the very least a Anakin Skywalker. I just don't get why Sideshow skipped this one when they released their version of Obi-Wan. Mace windu comes as a close second.

Any one of Mace Windu, ROTS Yoda, AOTC Padme, TPM Obi Wan, Phase 1 Clones and ROTS Palpatine would be a dream.

Maybe an Admiral Piett or Veers would be cool too.

AOTC was the first SW I saw at the theater when I was 8. It’s what got me into SW. There’s absolutely plenty I would like to see.:monkey3

Same, still my first movie experience I remember vividly, will always have a soft spot for AoTC.

20th Anniversary of AOTC this year. I wonder if they will show something from that.

Padme or a clone are our best bets I think. Don't think we'll get Padawan Anakin or Mullet Kenobi anytime soon, and any other Jedi we get might be put under the ROTS or TCW line.

Back