Star Wars Celebration 2022 Sideshow Booth Exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Safe to assume a trooper variant of some kind from OT or PT.

EDIT: The last exclusive HT did was the Spacetrooper years ago right? I know Sideshow did a Commander Ganch and Fox exclusive as well.

Last edited:
A reissue of the Heavy Infantry Mandalorian which comes with a dark saber accessory and gets placed under the Book of Boba Fett banner.

I’m only half kidding. I’d be surprised if it’s anything intensely worthwhile.

I'm not getting my hopes up it's anything that I'll want. More D+ stuff I presume.

Staying away from Hot Toys a minute, I reckon Sideshow themselves will steal the show (or May 4th) with an animated Clone Wars Ahsoka (seasons 3-5) and an animated Cad Bane.

3ab80c3461fcbb992abd82f4b123a9d9--ahsoka-tano-clone-wars.jpg
af1a5e395fa9424e39f9cbfce3c02c92.png

Clones are popular - watch them drop that 212th trooper as a con exclusive because so many people want them and it would create chaos lol
Bruh

the chaos would be hilarious

Troopers makes sense, easy to make and have done for in hand for Celebration and are good sellers

Safe to assume a trooper variant of some kind from OT or PT.

EDIT: The last exclusive HT did was the Spacetrooper years ago right? I know Sideshow did a Commander Ganch and Fox exclusive as well.

Hot Toys The Armorer, Dark Side Anakin, and Stormtrooper Luke were revealed under the Toy Fair exclusive banner for the convention season.

Hot Toys Space Trooper and Sideshow Ganch were Celebration. Sideshow Fox was SDCC. Hot Toys also had an advance release version of the Sith Trooper at SDCC.

I don’t think there will be anything exclusive to the convention for Celebration for 1/6. There hasn’t been for many years.

Next convention exclusives - in name only since they’ll be available through Sideshow - will be revealed a few months from now with the usual Toy Fair announcements.

Last edited:
Hot Toys The Armorer, Dark Side Anakin, and Stormtrooper Luke were revealed under the Toy Fair exclusive banner for the convention season.

Hot Toys Space Trooper and Sideshow Ganch were Celebration. Sideshow Fox was SDCC. Hot Toys also had an advance release version of the Sith Trooper at SDCC.

I don’t think there will be anything exclusive to the convention for Celebration for 1/6. There hasn’t been for many years.

Next convention exclusives - in name only since they’ll be available through Sideshow - will be revealed a few months from now with the usual Toy Fair announcements.

I remember a few of them being exclusives, just wasn't sure if anything was "Celebration" exclusive, like how the Spacetrooper was years ago and wasn't sure where to look. Probably should of worded that a bit better.

Still regret not picking up that Sideshow Fox years ago.

I remember a few of them being exclusives, just wasn't sure if anything was "Celebration" exclusive, like how the Spacetrooper was years ago and wasn't sure where to look. Probably should of worded that a bit better.

Still regret not picking up that Sideshow Fox years ago.

I don’t blame you, it’s been very inconsistent. Though that’s better for us because there’s nothing worse than trying to get an actual sold-at-convention-only exclusive.

So the fewer figures branded exclusive the better. Not that it’s mattered that much because they’ve been made available online.

I wouldn’t feel bad. I had that Fox many years ago and sold it. It was alright but would be a bit dated today. And by now it’d be a floppy mess you’d have to pick up off the floor every week, even if you have the cabinet door closed. It would just be outside the door on the floor somehow.

It’s gonna be Aunt Beru with blue milk and Lars kitchen appliances isn’t it?

Back