Star Wars: Andor (September 21st, 2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How boring, let's talk about Gina! :rotfl

It?s pathetic we can?t talk about it. Absolutely pathetic. Two threads closed for a dumb rule. Treated like children. Posts deleted. Just dumb.

It?s clear people want to talk about it. Typically community guidelines are based on how the community feels. And given the civil discussions over it in multiple threads it seems the community wants to discuss something that is actually relevant to the series.

Ah well. Gina?s name was spoken so Snoopy will lock and delete this too.

Let's see how many SW threads we can get closed. :yess:

Star-Wars-Wipe-Them-Out-All-of-Them-Emperor-Palpatine.gif

Snoop- when I?m done half of the Star Wars threads will thrive. I hope they remember you.

I agree our discussion has been general and civil, and discretion can be used. It's a tough one for Snoop, cos it can easily slide into partisan back-and-forth.

It is a bit of a conundrum. It's a Star Wars topic directly related to the franchise and easily the single biggest Star Wars topic at the moment. And it's not going away, ever. Even when it dies down it will always resurface. And there is also bound to be some sort of political angle every time it's discussed. So what's the solution, never talk about Star Wars? Ignore this like the emperor has no clothes?

Blame Kennedy led Lucasfilm, they are the ones who made Star Wars about politics.

And have Darth Snoopy sweep in here and delete discussions.... maybe if we disguise the Gina talk as criminal license or drug scams or in nonsense Korean gibberish he won't notice and leave it all up.

Nope. I'd just get more PMs complaining about the discussion.

It?s pathetic we can?t talk about it. Absolutely pathetic. Two threads closed for a dumb rule. Treated like children. Posts deleted. Just dumb.

It?s clear people want to talk about it. Typically community guidelines are based on how the community feels. And given the civil discussions over it in multiple threads it seems the community wants to discuss something that is actually relevant to the series.

Ah well. Gina?s name was spoken so Snoopy will lock and delete this too.

Don't like the rules? PM Darklord Dave about them.

I agree our discussion has been general and civil, and discretion can be used. It's a tough one for Snoop, cos it can easily slide into partisan back-and-forth.

And that's generally what happens.

Snoop- when I?m done half of the Star Wars threads will thrive. I hope they remember you.

LOL

People whine about the board having no moderation, then an actual mod enforces the rules and people lose their minds. :lol

People whine about the board having no moderation, then an actual mod enforces the rules and people lose their minds. :lol

Based on Snoopy's comments I would say it's safe to assume that people not even involved in relatively civil discourse are complaining about other people's conversations via PM. I can't imagine a more sad and pathetic way to waste one's time

Based on Snoopy's comments I would say it's safe to assume that people not even involved in relatively civil discourse are complaining about other people's conversations via PM. I can't imagine a more sad and pathetic way to waste one's time

Ever it was. :lecture

Back