Star Wars: Andor (September 21st, 2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed the news that Obi-Wan would show up in Andor. It makes sense, considering how the fanbase has reacted to Star Wars over the past few years.

Of course if it fails, it'll be blamed on Kathleen Kennedy, but if it succeeds it'll be because Tony Gilroy is such a great showrunner.

Obi Wan is not going to be in that show as far as anyone knows. A fake news website broke the story without any sourcing. That site is garbage and has always been wrong about everything.

8031D82B-E829-48B2-8AF2-B524F9BC26CB.jpeg

:lol :lol

Everything though?

So Zach Snyder is a genius and TLJ is a masterpiece then :yess:

Oh and commander cody dislocated shoulder never happened a figment of your childish imagination lol

:lol :lol

I think it was:

Hate what you love, Save what you hate....

No wait disregard that’s for people who bought sideshow collectible 1/6 figures

Last edited:
Disney just announced that Tartakovsky Clone Wars, Holiday Special Fett cartoon, both live-action Ewoks movies and the Ewoks cartoon series are coming to Disney+ April 2nd. I wonder if this was a scramble to appease SW fans disgruntled over the Gina Carano fiasco.

Only thing that will change my thoughts on Gina is seeing her play Cara in Mando Season 3.

So I don't care about those additions.

Back