Star Wars: Andor (September 21st, 2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so *&^% off. :monkey3 :lol.

Thought I'd gotten my obsessive-compulsive need to collect wrestled down.
6olml7.gif

6mc33g.gif

Although trailer looks great, love all the set-up, tone, and story potential here.
And even with all the world building, Nothing still really jumps as a new figure I'd absolutely want, I think that's cause Gilroy is going for the very established familiar look, and it's not the easy gimmick, but the actual story that will stand out.
Maybe Andor in what appears his main recurring look, although at this point I'de still rather have his R1 look first. maybe Saw and Mothma and Skarsgård (Luthen Rael
6olnul.gif

6oln2p.gif

Last edited:
Some press from the last couple of days.

Tony Gilroy said:
"The freedom on this show was unprecedented," he said. "I've never had this level of trust, even with pictures I had final cut on." Diego Luna doubled down on the tone of the show being something special. "What we've made is insanely ambitious, dark and real," the actor said. "Even as Tony was pitching me, I was like, 'This is amazing. You are sick.'"

"Yep, we're old-school," said Gilroy, chuckling. "We didn't use StageCraft at all."

"In Pitlochry, Scotland, we had to walk for hours up a mountain to set up one shot. Huge effort. Really dangerous to get there. All you can see around you is sky, trees, rivers, lakes. Amazing! Like being on another planet."

I really hope that we do see Andor and the Rebellion get up to some shady morally grey (and outright ******) stuff. Rogue One established that he was the kinda guy to do whatever was necessary to get the job done and that the Rebellion wasn’t as squeaky clean as they’d have people believe.

I expect Saw to be up to his usual extremist shenanigans.

At least this show will resolve one of the biggest problems with RO which was the lack of Saw’s backstory with his gang of unknowns.

Will the flag smasher gang from Solo be involved in the formation of the rebellion.

6olml7.gif

6mc33g.gif

Although trailer looks great, love all the set-up, tone, and story potential here.
And even with all the world building, Nothing still really jumps as a new figure I'd absolutely want, I think that's cause Gilroy is going for the very established familiar look, and it's not the easy gimmick, but the actual story that will stand out.
Maybe Andor in what appears his main recurring look, although at this point I'de still rather have his R1 look first. maybe Saw and Mothma and Skarsgård (Luthen Rael
6olnul.gif

6oln2p.gif

I like Cassian's look, and the rest of the main cast. Of course, Cassian could end up looking like a mariachi player portrait-wise. Sometimes it's like HT falls over themselves to save their customers money. And since it now takes 5 years minimum for a new HT to ship, I guess I have time to save up the $6,068.59 that four or five figures will cost by then. But the DX Cassian will have a light up stand. :lol

THIS is the Star Wars we need.
The production looks amazing.
I cannot wait to see Mon Mothma dodging in the Senate.
and I REALLY hope we see Palpatine in this!!
It does look might epic.
Got goosebumps seeing Whitaker in this,as that was well hidden.
Cannot wait.
3 episode opener...woot woot

I don’t want to see Palpatine in this.

I think it would work better if they mention but never show him.

The trailer looked like a movie trailer rather than a TV show production-wise. I hope the scenario will also have high quality.

The trailer looked like a movie trailer rather than a TV show production-wise. I hope the scenario will also have high quality.

Fingers crossed Andor actually will be a ruthless spy as at the beginning of Rogue One. I don't want to see another twisted arc like with Solo, give us a bad boy. You can't win a war being nice all along.

Back