Star Wars: Andor (September 21st, 2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who her?

Yeah I don’t know either.

2570CD8B-AE5B-465D-8459-F1CA75EA6AD7.jpeg

Trailer looks great! On location filming is probably the smartest thing they did. The locales look amazing. Unsure about the 3-episode opening. Stellan Skarsgard looks to be the character to watch.

I’m fine with the Disney+ shows for the most part but this was made with a bit of a different mission statement.

It’s intended to be more cinematic, gritty, and to feel like it fit in right next to Rogue One. They’ve said they didn’t use The Volume.

I’m pretty excited for it based on what I’ve seen and heard. The era is a favorite and the show seems to be expanding on exactly what I’d like to see more of personally.

That doesn’t mean it’s weak. The show is a lot longer at 12 episodes and it was delayed. They’ve got other shows scheduled behind it.
I am so *&^% off. :monkey3 :lol.

Thought I'd gotten my obsessive-compulsive need to collect wrestled down. It was so helpful when *&^% gets churned out, or when HT proudly announces an Obi-Wan who looks like he is fighting back bubbles from the liter of seltzer he chugged - from the way he behaved a lot of the time, the seltzer was mixed with something pretty strong, too. Probably dried lizard:chug.

Andor IMO looks fantastic. :blissysmi
Maybe it's one of those things, like, karma. Shows like Mando where you've never heard of the characters before, everyone works extra hard to make it a success. Shows like Obi they figure they can slack off?

Back