Star Wars: Ahsoka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The finale was OK, good action, but I was a bit put off by

Spoiler Spoiler:

Overall a decent ending to good season.

I really enjoyed episode 8. I think some might feel disappointed, but I was moved by the progression in Ahsoka and Sabine’s relationship. We need at least one more season before Filoni’s big Mandoverse film.

OK, Baylan’s quest aside that was a pretty satisfying finale.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Buffinator nailed it.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Hands down the final episode had the best lightsaber fights in the entire damn series that was a freaking epic showdown. :thud:
Agreed, although when the Nightsisters were giving Morgan her power up I couldn’t help thinking of

71067B54-AB31-410D-A9AD-5863CD694553.gif

While there’s definitely room for the wandering bounty Hunter adventures of the Mando and the spy thriller of Andor; this Ahsoka series is the groundwork of the epic space fantasy story that Star Wars has been missing since Disney took over.

It isn’t perfect. Star Wars has always been rough around the edges since the OT. Filoni is a little heavy handed at cribbing from other stories. I have had my fill of Ahsoka the White since the first scene with that costume. But this has all the necessary elements and is likely the best possible space fantasy story we can get out of this generation of creators at Lucasfilm. And it was fun.

While there’s definitely room for the wandering bounty Hunter adventures of the Mando and the spy thriller of Andor; this Ahsoka series is the groundwork of the epic space fantasy story that Star Wars has been missing since Disney took over.

It isn’t perfect. Star Wars has always been rough around the edges since the OT. Filoni is a little heavy handed at cribbing from other stories. I have had my fill of Ahsoka the White since the first scene with that costume. But this has all the necessary elements and is likely the best possible space fantasy story we can get out of this generation of creators at Lucasfilm. And it was fun.
:exactly: :lecture :exactly:

Hands down the final episode had the best lightsaber fights in the entire damn series that was a freaking epic showdown. :thud:
Yeah I think that must have been Rosario's stunt double doing most of the fighting against Morgan, because the speed and finesse got turned up to 11 compared to what we saw from her earlier in the series. And that whole fight was just fierce as hell.

And loved seeing Sabine going with the lightsaber/blaster combo at the end as well.

After this finale my most wanted figs are narrowed down to Artisan Sith Ani and Thrawn...and that's it.

But it is hilarious to think Death Troopers are actually kinda useful for once when they are...dead, technically.

COJyOln.gif

Apologies in advance folks, the lack of resolution thanks to an assured S2 broke any positivity with me on this one:
Spoiler Spoiler:

COJyOln.gif

Apologies in advance folks, the lack of resolution thanks to an assured S2 broke any positivity with me on this one:
Spoiler Spoiler:
In Mando Season 2 Morgan had already demonstrated her ability to go toe-to-toe with Ahsoka so why the eye roll now, especially after the Nightsisters imbued her with the Gift Of Shadows and gave her the Blade of Talzin?

In Mando Season 2 Morgan had already demonstrated her ability to go toe-to-toe with Ahsoka so why the eye roll now, especially after the Nightsisters imbued her with the Gift Of Shadows and gave her the Blade of Talzin?

Because this is a textbook definition of someone disliking something because someone wants to dislike something.

Last edited:
Back