Star Wars: Ahsoka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah he even borrows from himself doesn't he.

I mean is literally every episode going to feature a cat hissing at a droid that's sneaking up on a woman? I guess we'll find out next week, lol.
As long as one of those Loth-cats didn't stow away on their ship I think we'll be hiss free next week lol. After Sabine was attacked I thought if I had to rely on one of our cats to warn me of impending danger I'd be toast...

One thing I'm still puzzled by, is we see Shin scoping out Sabine's hideout at one point with her two droids... and then it's seemingly not until hours later after night has fallen and Sabine has spent an eternity figuring out the map (and probably had time for a nice nap as well), that they finally attack and steal the thing.

I mean what the heck were they waiting for?? It didn't seem to matter to Shin whether the map had already been opened or not.

One thing I'm still puzzled by, is we see Shin scoping out Sabine's hideout at one point with her two droids... and then it's seemingly not until hours later after night has fallen and Sabine has spent an eternity figuring out the map (and probably had time for a nice nap as well), that they finally attack and steal the thing.

I mean what the heck were they waiting for?? It didn't seem to matter to Shin whether the map had already been opened or not.
I think it's because Sabine got there at night time. She left at sunset, and Ahsoka was already talking to Hera at that point. She was still speaking to Hera when Shin and her droids attacked so it doesn't look like much time had passed at all.

The editing made it seem Sabine took a while to solve the puzzle though. But based on what's happening around her, it seemed more like several minutes in reality.

Another meaningless lightsaber stab. Lightsabers are the new stormtroopers.
Lol…yeah, you know I kind of enjoyed the episodes, but I am starting to think that Qui-Gon was the only person who actually died from being run through with a lightsaber.

If we thought you had to watch a MCU Disney+ show to understand minor moments of MCU movies then you really need to watch Rebels (or at least the finale) to understand anything on Ashoka. If you have not seen Rebels WTF is going on in Ashoka. Who are these characters? Why do they look like Cosplay? Why is nobody engaging enough to like? Where are the men? Why is the title character ) Ashoka appear so high on herself walking around like she's all that!! The blonde Sith apprentice face structure would have been a perfect Hera. Best part about the show so far is the look of the droids. Best thing.....21B'S LEGS! They need to show Thrown and Ezra in the next episode. This better not be a last episode reveal and set-up for season two. Horrible two episodes.........also where are the men??

Last edited:
I feel like people are familiar enough with these characters, if they're SW fans and keep up with the basic lore AT ALL. I know many Rebels fans regard it as The Gospel and the Ultimate Source of Universal Enlightenment, no other entertainment contains the rich spiritual overtones and cosmic battle between Good, Evil and a little owl with a funky tail that Rebels does. No it isn't at all a thing that is hard to understand! Its really really not. Its a kid's show.

Must one have read A Christmas Carol to know who Tiny Tim is? I bet most people nowadays have not read the original book but recognize who Bob Cratchit is, just fine. People know who Miss Havisham is, and they never cracked the binding on Great Expectations - that one's a bit of a slog, let me tell you. Its way more complicated than Rebels.

People know Anna Karenina killed herself by putting her neck on a railroad track over losing Count Vronsky, yet never have they cracked the binding on any Tolstoy book. And you talk about complicated! [Tolstoy is something, although one thing that makes his stuff bearable is the sly humor he slips in here and there.] Knowing about ppl in Rebels is nothing by comparison.

Look, Vader cleaned Ezra Bridger's clock and would have died had not Ahsoka saved his shebs. Thrawn is the ultimate badass - yet is taken down by Bridger, which is a real head-scratcher to me - but people love it! its not hard.

Rebels is not rocket science. Do remember, these shows are made so that NINE YEAR OLDS can understand them.

SWispooh.jpg

There's darker and more mature content in the animated shows than any of the live action stuff.
But it's in no way gratuitous.
I also disagree that's it's darker or more mature than the live action stuff.
Live action Star Wars, like the OT, like the PT is family entertainment.
The cartoons like Rebels or Resistance is definitely more focused on a younger kids audience.
Sone of the cartoons, like Bad Batch, is arguably aimed at a older kids audience, but still a kids audience.

But it's in no way gratuitous.
I also disagree that's it's darker or more mature than the live action stuff.
Live action Star Wars, like the OT, like the PT is family entertainment.
The cartoons like Rebels or Resistance is definitely more focused on a younger kids audience.
Sone of the cartoons, like Bad Batch, is arguably aimed at a older kids audience, but still a kids audience.
I dunno about that. Clone Wars alone has some pretty heavy stuff - some of which had to be censored for Cartoon Network back in the day. There's straight up cold blooded murder of civillians and unarmed/unsuspecting foes/previous allies, someone getting gutted by Zabrak horns, actually slavery (none of that fancy having a house a 3 square meals a day like Ani and his mum), torture, too many beheadings to count, Anakin almost beating someone to death with his fists cause he got jealous, some mild sexually charged stuff and not to mention the multiple suicides.

Sure the overall tone of these shows is often lighter but they get way darker than any of the movies have dared to do.

Only very recently has live action (Andor and to a less extend, Mando) properly touched on that kind of stuff.

Def waiting for all the episodes to be released. Disney should stop doing that one episode a week crap. Imo it’s killing interest.

I finished the second episode.

So far this series feels like a step up from the likes of The Book of Boba Fett or Obi-Wan Kenobi. Or maybe it's just that I'm feeling more sympathetic towards Star Wars in general at the moment.

I've watched Rebels before but it feels like a lifetime ago. I feel compelled to watch them again, so have loaded them up.

27 hours 39 minutes. :thud:

It doesn't sound so bad once you deduct the credits. It should be under 27 hours. :lol

That didn't really seem like the most complicated puzzle to solve. Did no one think to twist a few parts around to see if something happened? I feel like it only would have taken a couple tries before the light show started up. 😄
Clearly they never had Rubik's cube or watched Hellraiser.

Back