Star Wars: Ahsoka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol…yeah, you know I kind of enjoyed the episodes, but I am starting to think that Qui-Gon was the only person who actually died from being run through with a lightsaber.
Well a lightsaber (in theory) will cauterize the very wound it makes, so unless the heart or a vital artery/vein leading from/to it is hit there should be a good chance of survival if medical treatment is provided in a reasonable amount of time. Unless of course the story calls for the character's death. :lol

Well a lightsaber (in theory) will cauterize the very wound it makes, so unless the heart or a vital artery/vein leading from/to it is hit there should be a good chance of survival if medical treatment is provided in a reasonable amount of time. Unless of course the story calls for the character's death. :lol
I don’t see anyone crying about Leia surviving a blaster shot in ROTJ, anyone else seems to die from just one no matter where it hits :dunno.

Are people really reaching that hard to dislike this show?

Its Hollywood cannon to have the hero survive what a bad guy cannot...

The Grand Inquisitor survived and everybody thought that show was....okay, nevermind.

The Inquisitor survived and everybody thought that show was....okay, nevermind.
eh, I liked most of Obi ....Already rewatched it.

They really picked the wring actor for 5th sister.....

Most of the rest of it was pretty good, even precocious Leia.

If we are pulling science into this, the temperature at which a lightsaber burns would be enough to instantly vaporize all liquid in the body, making anyone even remotely touched by a blade to explode into a hot mass. But it's space fantasy so who the hell knows.

Def waiting for all the episodes to be released. Disney should stop doing that one episode a week crap. Imo it’s killing interest.
Don’t you mean the other way around? One episode a week and my mates and I gather around the virtual water cooler to discuss. Drop the whole thing and it’s like a blip and someone mentions it a year later and I’m like “Yeah i watched that. Now where are we going for coffee?”

Don’t you mean the other way around? One episode a week and my mates and I gather around the virtual water cooler to discuss. Drop the whole thing and it’s like a blip and someone mentions it a year later and I’m like “Yeah i watched that. Now where are we going for coffee?”
But but… I hate patience!!!

Sabine’s injury missed the small and large intestines, colon, pancreas, lungs, liver, spleen, gallbladder, kidneys and heart…she’s good…

Sabine has like a 20 inch waist! She's TINY! All of her vital organs are all packed into a space the size of a softball. If you so much as flick her with your finger you'd probably cause some kind of internal bleeding in something important. She doesn't HAVE any "extra space" to miss anything vital. It's ALL vital! She's not like that flabby six-tittied ***** in Jabba's Palace!!

You people are really gonna hand-wave away another one of these girl bosses just walking away from an instantly fatal stabbing?? Again??

giphy.gif

If we are pulling science into this, the temperature at which a lightsaber burns would be enough to instantly vaporize all liquid in the body, making anyone even remotely touched by a blade to explode into a hot mass. But it's space fantasy so who the hell knows.
Well Shin is still an apprentice so maybe she has the “training wheels” protocol lightsaber that’s not as lethal lol.

Back